2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Yea I seen that and got lazy with the edit button, I still don't agree with what you are saying though.

Yea I seen that and got lazy with the edit button, I still don't agree with what you are saying though.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Never said USF shouldn't be on the same field.

Damn near the whole college football world expected ND to win (and they probably win at least 8 times out of 10 @ home).  If you expected a true 50/50 game in South Bend, props (not being sarcastic).

Hell, Lou Holtz (of all people
laugh.gif
) was the only person/analyst/network/preseason publication to pick USF and it was a homer pick.

Did you even watch the game?
Four times the Irish drove inside the USF 10-yard-line and came away with nothing to show for it, beginning with a fumble at the goal line that was returned the length of the field for the Bulls' first touchdown.  That was followed by an interception into the USF end zone, which was followed by another interception off the intended receiver's helmet inside the USF five-yard line, which was followed by a missed field goal that should have been a chip shot. In the first quarter, they committed back-to-back facemask penalties that set up a USF field goal. Later, they flubbed a punt, leading directly to another USF field goal. Between the points Notre Dame lost on giveaways and the points USF earned as a direct result, they represented a 34-point swing.
And they only lost by 3?  C'mon now...

I agree. ND was clearly the better, more talented team. So many missed opportunities. If they played this game later on in the season, I'm calling ND in a rout. USF didn't impress me much at all, IMO they were lucky as hell. Rain delay, Jittery QB, senseless turnovers (Pass hitting dudes helmet & fumbling at the 1).  
Don't understand why ya not agreeing with what Nike is saying...

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Never said USF shouldn't be on the same field.

Damn near the whole college football world expected ND to win (and they probably win at least 8 times out of 10 @ home).  If you expected a true 50/50 game in South Bend, props (not being sarcastic).

Hell, Lou Holtz (of all people
laugh.gif
) was the only person/analyst/network/preseason publication to pick USF and it was a homer pick.

Four times the Irish drove inside the USF 10-yard-line and came away with nothing to show for it, beginning with a fumble at the goal line that was returned the length of the field for the Bulls' first touchdown.  That was followed by an interception into the USF end zone, which was followed by another interception off the intended receiver's helmet inside the USF five-yard line, which was followed by a missed field goal that should have been a chip shot. In the first quarter, they committed back-to-back facemask penalties that set up a USF field goal. Later, they flubbed a punt, leading directly to another USF field goal. Between the points Notre Dame lost on giveaways and the points USF earned as a direct result, they represented a 34-point swing.
And they only lost by 3?  C'mon now...

I agree. ND was clearly the better, more talented team. So many missed opportunities. If they played this game later on in the season, I'm calling ND in a rout. USF didn't impress me much at all, IMO they were lucky as hell. Rain delay, Jittery QB, senseless turnovers (Pass hitting dudes helmet & fumbling at the 1).  
Don't understand why ya not agreeing with what Nike is saying...

They forced turnovers and ND at no point had a lead in the game, but somehow they were lucky and ND had no business losing to them?

Yeah.
eyes.gif

They forced turnovers and ND at no point had a lead in the game, but somehow they were lucky and ND had no business losing to them?

Yeah.
eyes.gif

They forced turnovers
You're better than that.
laugh.gif

I usually respect your opinion, but damn near none of those were coerced...

Please read this again:
Unforced turnovers isn't even the whole story.  They dropped balls and committed dumb penalties time after time.

That was perhaps the biggest gift wrap victory we will see all season.

Again,
I'm not trying to be a smart +!+, I'm genuinely interested.

They forced turnovers
You're better than that.
laugh.gif

I usually respect your opinion, but damn near none of those were coerced...

Please read this again:
Unforced turnovers isn't even the whole story.  They dropped balls and committed dumb penalties time after time.

That was perhaps the biggest gift wrap victory we will see all season.

Again,
I'm not trying to be a smart +!+, I'm genuinely interested.

So the Gray fumble and Crist int in the 1st half not forced turnovers?

How did ND have no business losing to USF when they pretty much did everything to lose it according to you?

So the Gray fumble and Crist int in the 1st half not forced turnovers?

How did ND have no business losing to USF when they pretty much did everything to lose it according to you?

AY how do I post vids
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Now that the orange on the Vols' unis finally match and theyre dri-fit, they look
pimp.gif

AY how do I post vids
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Now that the orange on the Vols' unis finally match and theyre dri-fit, they look
pimp.gif

I watched the entire game.
A forced fumble and run back.
Special teams return. Then a forced int with pressure.
USF kept ND in the game and didn't score TDs twice.
BJ missed two open WRs on a fake screen that would have been a TD.
He also didn't snap it quick when he had ND scrambling off the field.

USF had many mistakes too. They just didn't turn it over.

USF should have had 30 points at half.
USF forces turnovers and theýre lucky to be on the field. LSU does the same thing and their a great opportunistic defense.

Anyone who thought ND Would win easily over a USF team of Superior athletes is a Fool.

Over the last 5 years, USF program has beaten better teams than this ND team

I watched the entire game.
A forced fumble and run back.
Special teams return. Then a forced int with pressure.
USF kept ND in the game and didn't score TDs twice.
BJ missed two open WRs on a fake screen that would have been a TD.
He also didn't snap it quick when he had ND scrambling off the field.

USF had many mistakes too. They just didn't turn it over.

USF should have had 30 points at half.
USF forces turnovers and theýre lucky to be on the field. LSU does the same thing and their a great opportunistic defense.

Anyone who thought ND Would win easily over a USF team of Superior athletes is a Fool.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Gionni Paul starting Middle LineBacker for the Canes tonite. Nice!

pimp.gif

Canes getting this win tonight....i feel it 
smokin.gif

but yo......is notre dame starting a new qb this week......-4.5 on the road against mich is 
eek.gif

might be one of the rare games that the pub is pounding the home dog instead of the road favorite 

Gionni Paul starting Middle LineBacker for the Canes tonite. Nice!

pimp.gif

Canes getting this win tonight....i feel it 
smokin.gif

but yo......is notre dame starting a new qb this week......-4.5 on the road against mich is 
eek.gif

might be one of the rare games that the pub is pounding the home dog instead of the road favorite 

1. Ryan Broyles/Kenny Stills
2a. G. Childs Jarius Wright /Joe Adams
2b. Justin Hunter /Da'Rick Rogers
Fixed. My dude Greg should've put the shirt on this year to get to 100%. 

Cobi Hamilton will be the  breakthrough receiver for us this year. Broyles and Stills is a hell of a 1,2 punch
sick.gif

1. Ryan Broyles/Kenny Stills
2a. G. Childs Jarius Wright /Joe Adams
2b. Justin Hunter /Da'Rick Rogers
Fixed. My dude Greg should've put the shirt on this year to get to 100%. 

Cobi Hamilton will be the  breakthrough receiver for us this year. Broyles and Stills is a hell of a 1,2 punch
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom