2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I know USC fans will be upset about this.

http://www.dispatch.com/l...es-a-bullet.html?sid=101

we saw.  there really isn't anything left to say about it.

dr funk, you better be ustream broadcasting your wedding...

i wanna attend from my couch, tux on, 40oz in hand.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cheers to me eh? 

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Congrats, funk.
pimp.gif

This is making me laugh so much more than I thought it would when I first scrolled down and saw it. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Heard Stefon Diggs killed it at FNL. I don't know why but I really don't want him to go to Florida/Auburn. Like, at least stay in the ACC and go to Miami or something.
laugh.gif
I'd love if he came to VT but guys like him never come here so **!$ it. 

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Congrats, funk.
pimp.gif

This is making me laugh so much more than I thought it would when I first scrolled down and saw it. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Heard Stefon Diggs killed it at FNL. I don't know why but I really don't want him to go to Florida/Auburn. Like, at least stay in the ACC and go to Miami or something.
laugh.gif
I'd love if he came to VT but guys like him never come here so **!$ it. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Heard Stefon Diggs killed it at FNL.

He did. He's the player I want most on the offensive side of the ball. The things that makes him special is that he loves to compete against the best and the bigger the stage the better he plays.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

there may be a new team in the mix for mr. Diggs ...

Maryland?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Heard Stefon Diggs killed it at FNL.

He did. He's the player I want most on the offensive side of the ball. The things that makes him special is that he loves to compete against the best and the bigger the stage the better he plays.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

there may be a new team in the mix for mr. Diggs ...

Maryland?

Rallegedly, Santos, Humphries, Cordalle Patterson, Croom and O'Brien are All Vols

and there will be 'ships revoked and Dooley will bring in a 25 man 2012 class
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Rallegedly, Santos, Humphries, Cordalle Patterson, Croom and O'Brien are All Vols

and there will be 'ships revoked and Dooley will bring in a 25 man 2012 class
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

A&M's guys think Santos is theirs... They think early playing time, couple of East Texas buddies and Matt Davis pulling him their way and proximity to home win out.

Wouldn't surprise at all if he's a Vol though... He's had a thing for the SEC and he's probably a two-down LB in the Big XII. Dude wants to come downhill and take heads off.

A&M's guys think Santos is theirs... They think early playing time, couple of East Texas buddies and Matt Davis pulling him their way and proximity to home win out.

Wouldn't surprise at all if he's a Vol though... He's had a thing for the SEC and he's probably a two-down LB in the Big XII. Dude wants to come downhill and take heads off.

Back
Top Bottom