2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Texas finally figured it out - the zone read is their identity. This pro-style stuff they tried to do with Gilbert just doesn't fit their personnel. 

Texas finally figured it out - the zone read is their identity. This pro-style stuff they tried to do with Gilbert just doesn't fit their personnel. 

Finally Texas came to play some ball
pimp.gif

I really need to move to US just because watching football and basketball is so hard in Finland. It's 4.17am already in here.

I really need to move to US just because watching football and basketball is so hard in Finland. It's 4.17am already in here.

It doesn't take much to get some hype at Michigan. Tate Forcier beat 3 crappy teams as a freshmen and got the cover of si the next week
laugh.gif

It doesn't take much to get some hype at Michigan. Tate Forcier beat 3 crappy teams as a freshmen and got the cover of si the next week
laugh.gif

So the stats Denard put up last season still makes him overhyped? Son broke national records (Single game/Season)

So the stats Denard put up last season still makes him overhyped? Son broke national records (Single game/Season)

Denard is overhyped, but not overrated in my eyes because I've always looked at him at what he was. He's an athlete that plays quarterback and is useless without his legs. As we're seeing tonight, he's not very accurate and his awareness of defensive schemes/coverages appear to be lacking.

Denard is overhyped, but not overrated in my eyes because I've always looked at him at what he was. He's an athlete that plays quarterback and is useless without his legs. As we're seeing tonight, he's not very accurate and his awareness of defensive schemes/coverages appear to be lacking.

Back
Top Bottom