2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Caerus

So the stats Denard put up last season still makes him overhyped? Son broke national records (Single game/Season)

And how many games did Michigan win last year? Isn't a good qb make his teammates better? I'm not saying he's terrible he's good, he's not great.

Originally Posted by Caerus

So the stats Denard put up last season still makes him overhyped? Son broke national records (Single game/Season)

And how many games did Michigan win last year? Isn't a good qb make his teammates better? I'm not saying he's terrible he's good, he's not great.

You can just tell Brian Kelly wants to rip him a new one on the sidelines but is trying to stay calm after the medias reaction to him last week
laugh.gif

You can just tell Brian Kelly wants to rip him a new one on the sidelines but is trying to stay calm after the medias reaction to him last week
laugh.gif

Huge stop by BYU. Their offense needs to stop playing Tressel Ball though, they got a chance to put Texas in a hole here if they can drive

Huge stop by BYU. Their offense needs to stop playing Tressel Ball though, they got a chance to put Texas in a hole here if they can drive

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Denard is overhyped, but not overrated in my eyes because I've always looked at him at what he was. He's an athlete that plays quarterback and is useless without his legs. As we're seeing tonight, he's not very accurate and his awareness of defensive schemes/coverages appear to be lacking.

Apparently he's had to learn a new system...a system that does NOT play to his strengths. You have to get more creative with an "athlete that plays quarterback."

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Denard is overhyped, but not overrated in my eyes because I've always looked at him at what he was. He's an athlete that plays quarterback and is useless without his legs. As we're seeing tonight, he's not very accurate and his awareness of defensive schemes/coverages appear to be lacking.

Apparently he's had to learn a new system...a system that does NOT play to his strengths. You have to get more creative with an "athlete that plays quarterback."

Back
Top Bottom