2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

If Mattison can get some actual players go along w/ these schemes, UM's defense is could be fun to watch in the future....

Originally Posted by dreClark

They can't do anything w/ Mike Floyd

Lmao @ running the same play to the same results jdhdhhdhd

He's laughing after every damn catch too lol. He hold's absolutely no respect for these N's....

Robinson acc seemed to have gotten worse...idk if its the offense or something else

Nah it's the same. His high completion % last year had to do with wide open WR's from teams respecting the run in that spread. But when he had to make a play w/ his arm, it was the same !*!+, he can pull a big play out of his a$s in the middle of some
sick.gif
throws.

If Mattison can get some actual players go along w/ these schemes, UM's defense is could be fun to watch in the future....

Originally Posted by dreClark

They can't do anything w/ Mike Floyd

Lmao @ running the same play to the same results jdhdhhdhd

He's laughing after every damn catch too lol. He hold's absolutely no respect for these N's....

Robinson acc seemed to have gotten worse...idk if its the offense or something else

Nah it's the same. His high completion % last year had to do with wide open WR's from teams respecting the run in that spread. But when he had to make a play w/ his arm, it was the same !*!+, he can pull a big play out of his a$s in the middle of some
sick.gif
throws.

We don't have it in the trenches on both sides of the ball.  Just undersized and getting manhandled.  It's gonna be another long year.

Denard isn't overrated.  He's just a below average pro style QB.  Nothing more, nothing less. W/o him we win 2-3 games last year, not 7.

I low-key want to see Devin Gardner under center a little bit.  Props to the D for making some plays and keeping this a game.

Woolfolk w/ a cast and bum ankle is killing us in the pursuit of slowing down Floyd.

If we don't put some points on the board this first drive after 1/2, this is over with...

We don't have it in the trenches on both sides of the ball.  Just undersized and getting manhandled.  It's gonna be another long year.

Denard isn't overrated.  He's just a below average pro style QB.  Nothing more, nothing less. W/o him we win 2-3 games last year, not 7.

I low-key want to see Devin Gardner under center a little bit.  Props to the D for making some plays and keeping this a game.

Woolfolk w/ a cast and bum ankle is killing us in the pursuit of slowing down Floyd.

If we don't put some points on the board this first drive after 1/2, this is over with...

UF run game is looking
pimp.gif
, Burton with some nice runs tonight

Easley's dancing is hilarious.

I wish Gameday would could to the Swamp for UT vs UF next week, sure they'll be in Oklahoma though

UF run game is looking
pimp.gif
, Burton with some nice runs tonight

Easley's dancing is hilarious.

I wish Gameday would could to the Swamp for UT vs UF next week, sure they'll be in Oklahoma though

Ehhh he wasn't looking so legit thru 3 quarters.

Fresno been gutting nebraska, right up the can.

I expect more out of David Cus Ive seen him be great

Ehhh he wasn't looking so legit thru 3 quarters.

Fresno been gutting nebraska, right up the can.

I expect more out of David Cus Ive seen him be great

Back
Top Bottom