2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Herbie talking about receivers taking heat off Denard, sure that sounds good an all, but how the hell is a receiver going to take pressure off him if he can't get them the ball.

Herbie talking about receivers taking heat off Denard, sure that sounds good an all, but how the hell is a receiver going to take pressure off him if he can't get them the ball.

That was ugly as hell but it's a win so I'll take it. LT didn't have a great game, but that was just about the most disgraceful performance I've ever seen from our WR's. 4-5 drops at the very least, one was a touchdown and the rest would have been long gains or first downs. 8-20 is a pretty @!%!#! completion % but if the WR's played like some normal human beings it woulda been 13-20 which ain't that bad.

The defense played their %%$ off today. Holding ECU to 112 yds of offense is no joke; so I was encouraged by that. However, I was extremely disappointed in the offense and the offensive line today. ECU's D was markedly improved compared to last year but given our OL's experience and ability I thought they would have played a lot better than that. Not sure if they had a down game or if they just aren't that good.

Was glad to see them use LT on the QB decide early and often. Not too many teams will be able to stop that.

Overall even though we won I feel a lot worse about the season after that game than I did before it.

That was ugly as hell but it's a win so I'll take it. LT didn't have a great game, but that was just about the most disgraceful performance I've ever seen from our WR's. 4-5 drops at the very least, one was a touchdown and the rest would have been long gains or first downs. 8-20 is a pretty @!%!#! completion % but if the WR's played like some normal human beings it woulda been 13-20 which ain't that bad.

The defense played their %%$ off today. Holding ECU to 112 yds of offense is no joke; so I was encouraged by that. However, I was extremely disappointed in the offense and the offensive line today. ECU's D was markedly improved compared to last year but given our OL's experience and ability I thought they would have played a lot better than that. Not sure if they had a down game or if they just aren't that good.

Was glad to see them use LT on the QB decide early and often. Not too many teams will be able to stop that.

Overall even though we won I feel a lot worse about the season after that game than I did before it.

my main man ameer abdullah hit the kicker w/ that wiggle

pimp.gif

Somebody tell Borges denard doesnt know how to make any reads on the defense other than the DE.

Somebody tell Borges denard doesnt know how to make any reads on the defense other than the DE.

Back
Top Bottom