2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

The last 3-4 mins of that Mich-ND game were EPIC.. Me & a bunch of other NT'ers were in the bar goin crazy and none of us were fans of either team
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The last 3-4 mins of that Mich-ND game were EPIC.. Me & a bunch of other NT'ers were in the bar goin crazy and none of us were fans of either team
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Other than ND/UM and Rook saying a bunch of dumb +#%*, did I miss anything else last night?

Other than ND/UM and Rook saying a bunch of dumb +#%*, did I miss anything else last night?

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

michigan effin wolverines. last night was insane. what a comeback
pimp.gif

and how the hell WRs were THAT open on both teams' final offensive possessions is amazing. piss poor defense
laugh.gif

The last ND TD was a fine play call. As Chris Brown pointed out, it was a NFL play but michigan doesn't have the people to run it. Deep middle safety need to go to the 3 WR side to take away the vertical seam.
that's why it was dumb. if you don't have the people to run it, don't do it. and in the end...no one took away the seam as you said...hence why it was piss poor defense
laugh.gif

and then when we got the ball back...how does gallon get so open?
roll.gif

im ain't mad tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

michigan effin wolverines. last night was insane. what a comeback
pimp.gif

and how the hell WRs were THAT open on both teams' final offensive possessions is amazing. piss poor defense
laugh.gif

The last ND TD was a fine play call. As Chris Brown pointed out, it was a NFL play but michigan doesn't have the people to run it. Deep middle safety need to go to the 3 WR side to take away the vertical seam.
that's why it was dumb. if you don't have the people to run it, don't do it. and in the end...no one took away the seam as you said...hence why it was piss poor defense
laugh.gif

and then when we got the ball back...how does gallon get so open?
roll.gif

im ain't mad tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

FeelMode wrote:

a little set back that we cant seem to get
Prater on the field. Him and Baxter both are gonna be *****in
About PT again.

them boys dont seem to be as good as advertised. they've got time to come along but for all the hype,for those young guys  not to be seeing the field from a coach who is known for giving young talent opportunities, is pretty much a concern

Its unfortunate but I gotta agree. I have beeen pretty critical on Dillon but I really thought he made strides between spring and fall camp and I cant believe we cant work something into the game to try and get the kid the ball in space. As for Prater, he and Farmer both had a lot of dropped balls in camp but damn Xavier dropped a huge one last week in the Minny game and we had him out there contributing. So far Kyle hasnt seen a snap in a game. Id just like to see him get out there and get his feet wet. At least in red zone situations.

I hope these kids dont get discouraged and just continue to practice and try and get better.

Saw a little of that Tenn. Game early, they looked impressive and that early on side kick was nice....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

FeelMode wrote:

a little set back that we cant seem to get
Prater on the field. Him and Baxter both are gonna be *****in
About PT again.

them boys dont seem to be as good as advertised. they've got time to come along but for all the hype,for those young guys  not to be seeing the field from a coach who is known for giving young talent opportunities, is pretty much a concern

Its unfortunate but I gotta agree. I have beeen pretty critical on Dillon but I really thought he made strides between spring and fall camp and I cant believe we cant work something into the game to try and get the kid the ball in space. As for Prater, he and Farmer both had a lot of dropped balls in camp but damn Xavier dropped a huge one last week in the Minny game and we had him out there contributing. So far Kyle hasnt seen a snap in a game. Id just like to see him get out there and get his feet wet. At least in red zone situations.

I hope these kids dont get discouraged and just continue to practice and try and get better.

Saw a little of that Tenn. Game early, they looked impressive and that early on side kick was nice....

I'll continue to say a "bunch" of dumb #$++ while your team sits 0-2.

Speak to me when you guys win a game. Bums.

And to the Tennessee fan, I never said Denard was amazing in any means. It was the WR's & poor ND secondary that won us that game and I said it. Tennessee finally get a good win and dude wants to start popping off. Have a seat man. You guys played a horrible Cincy defense.

I'll continue to say a "bunch" of dumb #$++ while your team sits 0-2.

Speak to me when you guys win a game. Bums.

And to the Tennessee fan, I never said Denard was amazing in any means. It was the WR's & poor ND secondary that won us that game and I said it. Tennessee finally get a good win and dude wants to start popping off. Have a seat man. You guys played a horrible Cincy defense.

That was a hell of a game but Denard would have had 5+ picks against a good secondary. Dude was just throwing it up there like he was invincible
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was a hell of a game but Denard would have had 5+ picks against a good secondary. Dude was just throwing it up there like he was invincible
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love how fans can't have opinions because "their team sucks and is 0-2" or "won a game against a bunch of bums." Like, what bearing does that have on one's thoughts on another team?

I love how fans can't have opinions because "their team sucks and is 0-2" or "won a game against a bunch of bums." Like, what bearing does that have on one's thoughts on another team?

KU beating Northern Illinois last night in the last ten seconds...
pimp.gif

Maybe...just maybe...we will at least give Georgia Tech a challenge next week.

KU beating Northern Illinois last night in the last ten seconds...
pimp.gif

Maybe...just maybe...we will at least give Georgia Tech a challenge next week.

Read that Darby is opeing his recrutment back up. Yuri Wright is taking an OV to UofM but it sounds like TRich is firm in his commitment now.

Read that Darby is opeing his recrutment back up. Yuri Wright is taking an OV to UofM but it sounds like TRich is firm in his commitment now.

Back
Top Bottom