2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

I think Harsin may need to dumb that offense down a little they just don't have the players to fully run that offense.

I think Harsin may need to dumb that offense down a little they just don't have the players to fully run that offense.

My lord at that Michigan/ND ending 
eek.gif
Wish I would have watched it live.

Go Blue! I was sweating like I was playing in the game...game of the year! Tough bus ride home to South Bend lol!

Go Blue! I was sweating like I was playing in the game...game of the year! Tough bus ride home to South Bend lol!

Count me in as one who still thinks ND's D is pretty solid. 

After playing well against USF, they put the clamps on us through 3 1/2 quarters and most of our big plays were pretty fluky.  Denard isn't gonna survive by just chucking the ball up and saying a prayer.  There is still some serious talent in their front 7.  Their WR corp is pretty loaded as well.

If they can stop turning the ball over, they should be fine.  Easier said than done, though.
laugh.gif

BK is figuring out who is taping practice this week.

Gary Gray.

EDIT:

I just watched the game again...

Gary Gray gave up every TD (besides the screen) and damn near every single big pass play.  I almost feel bad for him.
tired.gif

Cierre Wood is a very solid back.  He's quick as hell in the hole.

At the end of the day, J.T. Floyd did a pretty good job on Michael Floyd.
laugh.gif

Kept him out of the paint, couple nice pass break ups in the red zone and a pick.  Can't believe Mattison put him on an island most of the game...

Count me in as one who still thinks ND's D is pretty solid. 

After playing well against USF, they put the clamps on us through 3 1/2 quarters and most of our big plays were pretty fluky.  Denard isn't gonna survive by just chucking the ball up and saying a prayer.  There is still some serious talent in their front 7.  Their WR corp is pretty loaded as well.

If they can stop turning the ball over, they should be fine.  Easier said than done, though.
laugh.gif

BK is figuring out who is taping practice this week.

Gary Gray.

EDIT:

I just watched the game again...

Gary Gray gave up every TD (besides the screen) and damn near every single big pass play.  I almost feel bad for him.
tired.gif

Cierre Wood is a very solid back.  He's quick as hell in the hole.

At the end of the day, J.T. Floyd did a pretty good job on Michael Floyd.
laugh.gif

Kept him out of the paint, couple nice pass break ups in the red zone and a pick.  Can't believe Mattison put him on an island most of the game...

Yo Mamba, where the hell you work when they got you pulling all day Saturdays
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna be focused on a single class this week. Saturday @ 8. Can't wait!!!

Yo Mamba, where the hell you work when they got you pulling all day Saturdays
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna be focused on a single class this week. Saturday @ 8. Can't wait!!!

I will say this, I hope Borges stops the jumpballs to Gallon. Gallon played good tonight but why would you throw jumpballs to someone 5'8? Big Ten play will be terrible for us, hell SDSU is gonna be a challenging game I think.

I will say this, I hope Borges stops the jumpballs to Gallon. Gallon played good tonight but why would you throw jumpballs to someone 5'8? Big Ten play will be terrible for us, hell SDSU is gonna be a challenging game I think.

What I learned this week:
Tennessee is going to beat Florida
pimp.gif

Tyler Bray/Justin Hunter/ Da'Rick will win multiple prestigious awards while on Rocky Top
nerd.gif

Denard Robinson is a joke in the pro-style
laugh.gif

ND is even more of a joke
roll.gif

ESPN is a joke, they give Debard all this spotlight when someone else went 34-41 for 405 and 4 TDs (Who could this be?)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I think Miss St is gonna beat Bama this year ( weird feeling about this game)

Auburn got some meannnn NCAA hookups
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wisconsin is looking like the best pick to go to the title game

No one goes undefeated in SEC play this yr

pimp.gif

Tyler Bray/Justin Hunter/ Da'Rick will win multiple prestigious awards while on Rocky Top
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

ESPN is a joke, they give Debard all this spotlight when someone else went 34-41 for 405 and 4 TDs (Who could this be?)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Your sounding like a lame homer. I'm a big Bray fan (think's hes a very good pro prospect) and ESPN gave him huge pub today. Every analyst who talked about the game/highlights raved about him today. So stop that cry baby @+#@ right  now. 
It was Michigan/ND + College Gameday & had one of the craziest endings in a long time, of course it's going to get huge news. Anyways...

tumblr_lh6sayYpIJ1qzaxefo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Your sounding like a lame homer. I'm a big Bray fan (think's hes a very good pro prospect) and ESPN gave him huge pub today. Every analyst who talked about the game/highlights raved about him today. So stop that cry baby @+#@ right  now. 
It was Michigan/ND + College Gameday & had one of the craziest endings in a long time, of course it's going to get huge news. Anyways...

tumblr_lh6sayYpIJ1qzaxefo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Caerus

Greatest. Game. I've. Ever. Seen. 

roll.gif

then you ant seen much football the past few years
That was one of those caught in the moment posts. Gimmie a break, we had just scored to win it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Greatest. Game. I've. Ever. Seen. 

roll.gif

then you ant seen much football the past few years
That was one of those caught in the moment posts. Gimmie a break, we had just scored to win it 
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]FINAL[/th][th=""]1[/th][th=""]2[/th][th=""]3[/th][th=""]4[/th][th=""]SCORE[/th][/tr][tr][td]Fighting Irish[/td][td]14[/td][td]3[/td][td]7[/td][td]7[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wolverines
winner_arrow_left.gif
[/td][td]0[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][td]28[/td][td]35[/td][/tr][/table]
Damn.

[table][tr][th=""]FINAL[/th][th=""]1[/th][th=""]2[/th][th=""]3[/th][th=""]4[/th][th=""]SCORE[/th][/tr][tr][td]Fighting Irish[/td][td]14[/td][td]3[/td][td]7[/td][td]7[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wolverines
winner_arrow_left.gif
[/td][td]0[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][td]28[/td][td]35[/td][/tr][/table]
Damn.

Funny, Michigan has done this 3 straight years and every year its crazy. This season tho, I'm not falling for it a third time. We're gonna get blasted by Big 10 teams. But, as a fan, you gotta live with it.

Do we play Wisky? I pray we dont

I feel you on everything you said.  Once we get rid of these dinasours on the roster we will be ok on D.  No Wisco but we do have Neb.  That boy Hemmingway
pimp.gif

Funny, Michigan has done this 3 straight years and every year its crazy. This season tho, I'm not falling for it a third time. We're gonna get blasted by Big 10 teams. But, as a fan, you gotta live with it.

Do we play Wisky? I pray we dont

I feel you on everything you said.  Once we get rid of these dinasours on the roster we will be ok on D.  No Wisco but we do have Neb.  That boy Hemmingway
pimp.gif

Michigan will improve by the time they start conference...should beat Iowa...if we beat MSU and a shaky Nebraska...we could be undefeated heading into Ohio St
pimp.gif

The UT homer says Denard is terrible in the pro style...he's still learning it! 338 yards passing and 5 totals isn't too bad buddy...oh I forgot the 108 yards rushing lol!
Notre Dame is a dangerous team if they stop the ridiculous turnovers...I see why they were preseason #15! They should be 2-0 easy!

Go Blue!

Back
Top Bottom