2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Michigan will improve by the time they start conference...should beat Iowa...if we beat MSU and a shaky Nebraska...we could be undefeated heading into Ohio St
pimp.gif

The UT homer says Denard is terrible in the pro style...he's still learning it! 338 yards passing and 5 totals isn't too bad buddy...oh I forgot the 108 yards rushing lol!
Notre Dame is a dangerous team if they stop the ridiculous turnovers...I see why they were preseason #15! They should be 2-0 easy!

Go Blue!

Is there anything in this world more corrupt than the PAC 10 officials?? Going back AFTER the game to adjust the score so that USC covers the spread
eek.gif

sick.gif

Disgusting!

And just off my memory if the play there was an auburn defender out wide playing the pitch that forced Relf to cut it up.

Is there anything in this world more corrupt than the PAC 10 officials?? Going back AFTER the game to adjust the score so that USC covers the spread
eek.gif

sick.gif

Disgusting!

And just off my memory if the play there was an auburn defender out wide playing the pitch that forced Relf to cut it up.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

a little set back that we cant seem to get
Prater on the field. Him and Baxter both are gonna be *****in
About PT again.

them boys dont seem to be as good as advertised. they've got time to come along but for all the hype,for those young guys  not to be seeing the field from a coach who is known for giving young talent opportunities, is pretty much a concern

Originally Posted by FeelMode

a little set back that we cant seem to get
Prater on the field. Him and Baxter both are gonna be *****in
About PT again.

them boys dont seem to be as good as advertised. they've got time to come along but for all the hype,for those young guys  not to be seeing the field from a coach who is known for giving young talent opportunities, is pretty much a concern

Can't believe UM pulled that off
eek.gif

That being said, Denard was throwing up some prayers last night to his WRs.....

Can't believe UM pulled that off
eek.gif

That being said, Denard was throwing up some prayers last night to his WRs.....

Denard looked Jacory-esque last night. If he's not utilizing his speed and athleticism, then he's pretty mediocre.

Having said that, UM needs to adjust their offensive scheme to take advantage of his talents.

Denard looked Jacory-esque last night. If he's not utilizing his speed and athleticism, then he's pretty mediocre.

Having said that, UM needs to adjust their offensive scheme to take advantage of his talents.

michigan effin wolverines. last night was insane. what a comeback
pimp.gif

and how the hell WRs were THAT open on both teams' final offensive possessions is amazing. piss poor defense
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

and how the hell WRs were THAT open on both teams' final offensive possessions is amazing. piss poor defense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

The last ND TD was a fine play call. As Chris Brown pointed out, it was a NFL play but michigan doesn't have the people to run it. Deep middle safety need to go to the 3 WR side to take away the vertical seam.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

The last ND TD was a fine play call. As Chris Brown pointed out, it was a NFL play but michigan doesn't have the people to run it. Deep middle safety need to go to the 3 WR side to take away the vertical seam.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by firered18

What I learned this week:
Tennessee is going to beat Florida
pimp.gif

Tyler Bray/Justin Hunter/ Da'Rick will win multiple prestigious awards while on Rocky Top
nerd.gif

Denard Robinson is a joke in the pro-style
laugh.gif

ND is even more of a joke
roll.gif

ESPN is a joke, they give Debard all this spotlight when someone else went 34-41 for 405 and 4 TDs (Who could this be?)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I think Miss St is gonna beat Bama this year ( weird feeling about this game)

Auburn got some meannnn NCAA hookups
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wisconsin is looking like the best pick to go to the title game

No one goes undefeated in SEC play this yr

Your sounding like a lame homer. I'm a big Bray fan (think's hes a very good pro prospect) and ESPN gave him huge pub today. Every analyst who talked about the game/highlights raved about him today. So stop that cry baby @+#@ right  now. 
It was Michigan/ND + College Gameday & had one of the craziest endings in a long time, of course it's going to get huge news. Anyways...

tumblr_lh6sayYpIJ1qzaxefo1_400.gif

Dude log off son, WE ALL know that pretty much half of Drob's stats were from terrible balls thrown up into the air. This "Michigan Magic" only works on ND
laugh.gif
good luck in Big 10 playr sir, MSU is gon slaughter yall again this year
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by firered18

What I learned this week:
Tennessee is going to beat Florida
pimp.gif

Tyler Bray/Justin Hunter/ Da'Rick will win multiple prestigious awards while on Rocky Top
nerd.gif

Denard Robinson is a joke in the pro-style
laugh.gif

ND is even more of a joke
roll.gif

ESPN is a joke, they give Debard all this spotlight when someone else went 34-41 for 405 and 4 TDs (Who could this be?)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I think Miss St is gonna beat Bama this year ( weird feeling about this game)

Auburn got some meannnn NCAA hookups
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wisconsin is looking like the best pick to go to the title game

No one goes undefeated in SEC play this yr

Your sounding like a lame homer. I'm a big Bray fan (think's hes a very good pro prospect) and ESPN gave him huge pub today. Every analyst who talked about the game/highlights raved about him today. So stop that cry baby @+#@ right  now. 
It was Michigan/ND + College Gameday & had one of the craziest endings in a long time, of course it's going to get huge news. Anyways...

tumblr_lh6sayYpIJ1qzaxefo1_400.gif

Dude log off son, WE ALL know that pretty much half of Drob's stats were from terrible balls thrown up into the air. This "Michigan Magic" only works on ND
laugh.gif
good luck in Big 10 playr sir, MSU is gon slaughter yall again this year
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom