2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Even after Mack went to Media Day yesterday and basically said they have no starting QB right now? Geez...

Even after Mack went to Media Day yesterday and basically said they have no starting QB right now? Geez...

Tubs doesnt want it with the Frogs...

http://sportsblogs.star-t...t-why-he-dodged-tcu.html

At the suggestion of Twitter follower Caroline Collier, I asked Texas Tech coach Tommy Tuberville about his decision to back out from the Techies' game against TCU this fall.
A lot of people, myself included, thought this was a chicken move to drop this game simply because it reeked of a head coach deliberately avoiding a game because he knew he was going to lose. Tuberville was honest enough to admit that perception is pretty much correct. 

"A little bit to that, as a coach," TT said in response to MY question. "We had four non-conference teams scheduled because of the new conference realignment. One had to go. I've been in this business for a while. We're going to be a young team. Gary (Patterson) has done a great job of bringing in players and building depth. That's not the type of team we want to play right now.

"Somebody had to go. Hopefully we can play them. That's a natural game for us. I think we need to play that help. It would help Gary and us to play each year home and home."

Tubs doesnt want it with the Frogs...

http://sportsblogs.star-t...t-why-he-dodged-tcu.html

At the suggestion of Twitter follower Caroline Collier, I asked Texas Tech coach Tommy Tuberville about his decision to back out from the Techies' game against TCU this fall.
A lot of people, myself included, thought this was a chicken move to drop this game simply because it reeked of a head coach deliberately avoiding a game because he knew he was going to lose. Tuberville was honest enough to admit that perception is pretty much correct. 

"A little bit to that, as a coach," TT said in response to MY question. "We had four non-conference teams scheduled because of the new conference realignment. One had to go. I've been in this business for a while. We're going to be a young team. Gary (Patterson) has done a great job of bringing in players and building depth. That's not the type of team we want to play right now.

"Somebody had to go. Hopefully we can play them. That's a natural game for us. I think we need to play that help. It would help Gary and us to play each year home and home."

Originally Posted by Statis22

3 QB rotation from what im reading.

laugh.gif

Please let that turn it some SOS type @$!%

gcfootball GC Football
#GC's Diggs plans to attend the Nov. 26 Florida-Florida State game. #ACC

Not sure if it was posted but NCAA denied Blakely's waiver to play this year.

gcfootball GC Football
#GC's Diggs plans to attend the Nov. 26 Florida-Florida State game. #ACC

Not sure if it was posted but NCAA denied Blakely's waiver to play this year.

Is Michigan still recruiting Yuri Wright? Cuz he still has them in his top 4-5 or so.

Wouldn't mind it one bit if they let Terry Richardson go and make a hard run after Yuri, since Terry seem like he wanna jump anyway.

Is Michigan still recruiting Yuri Wright? Cuz he still has them in his top 4-5 or so.

Wouldn't mind it one bit if they let Terry Richardson go and make a hard run after Yuri, since Terry seem like he wanna jump anyway.

Back
Top Bottom