2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Acc has lost 32 of 33 games to non conference opponents ranked in the top 5...

Brantley gonna have to do more than complete 12 swing passes to beat the Vols.

That's all I gotta say about that

Originally Posted by firered18

What I learned this week:

I think Miss St is gonna beat Bama this year ( weird feeling about this game)

this was after you saw us play auburn?

alabama and lsu are going to destroy us....

really not looking forward to thursday night's game, lol. 

Originally Posted by firered18

What I learned this week:

I think Miss St is gonna beat Bama this year ( weird feeling about this game)

this was after you saw us play auburn?

alabama and lsu are going to destroy us....

really not looking forward to thursday night's game, lol. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

lil t defense is cheeks.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I wonder how many of those are us, probably a lot. Off the top of my head: Boise, Stanford, Bama, LSU, USC. 

Not that we did all that well last week (although the defense BEASTED), but the ACC looks like it's getting even worse overall. BC looks terrible, UNC barely beat Rutgers, Clemson barely beat WOFFORD
sick.gif

VT highlights if anybody cares; they aren't publicly listed anymore because the ACC Network is stupid.
sick.gif
@ Wilson's balance on the run at 3:50. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I wonder how many of those are us, probably a lot. Off the top of my head: Boise, Stanford, Bama, LSU, USC. 

Not that we did all that well last week (although the defense BEASTED), but the ACC looks like it's getting even worse overall. BC looks terrible, UNC barely beat Rutgers, Clemson barely beat WOFFORD
sick.gif

VT highlights if anybody cares; they aren't publicly listed anymore because the ACC Network is stupid.
sick.gif
@ Wilson's balance on the run at 3:50. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Dre...
x2_839e588

It's really a wraaaap now. 
pimp.gif

x2_839ee56

Ya'll can probably cancel your visit for JHC too..
pimp.gif

I imagine that is Keith Marshall and........?
laugh.gif
@ JHC . That's gonna be a photo finish (though I imagine we will win out b/c we will actually have a coaching staff come December
nerd.gif
)Oh, and once y'all can Bobo, you can kiss that 2013 QB commit goodbye
smile.gif
Todd Gurley...and the staff aint goin nowhere, Bobo will be demotted to QB Coach and we're gonna get a new OC because we'll win out the rest of the season. Only games im concerned about is UTbray & SECCG 
pimp.gif

4* DE Jordan Watkins making it official tmrw too 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Dre...
x2_839e588

It's really a wraaaap now. 
pimp.gif

x2_839ee56

Ya'll can probably cancel your visit for JHC too..
pimp.gif

I imagine that is Keith Marshall and........?
laugh.gif
@ JHC . That's gonna be a photo finish (though I imagine we will win out b/c we will actually have a coaching staff come December
nerd.gif
)Oh, and once y'all can Bobo, you can kiss that 2013 QB commit goodbye
smile.gif
Todd Gurley...and the staff aint goin nowhere, Bobo will be demotted to QB Coach and we're gonna get a new OC because we'll win out the rest of the season. Only games im concerned about is UTbray & SECCG 
pimp.gif

4* DE Jordan Watkins making it official tmrw too 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]PHOTO: Brock Osweiler's Tattoo Sullies Arizona State's Academic Reputation[/h1]
by Jason Kirk • Sep 12, 2011 12:24 PM PDT

While watching the Arizona St. Sun Devils play, you find yourself continually updating your list of the most Arizona State things. They usually involve penalties, shameless fans and amazing athletic feats that amount to less than you'd think, plus penalties. My personal favorite from Friday night's game was a punt return that saw the Sun Devils both brush the punter and flub the return -- after which the camera caught the crowd playing with a beach ball.

I say all that to say quarterback Brock Osweiler's unfortunately punctuated tattoo ("Live Life to it's Fullest") tops them all. Via Adam Jacobi:

Too easy
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]PHOTO: Brock Osweiler's Tattoo Sullies Arizona State's Academic Reputation[/h1]
by Jason Kirk • Sep 12, 2011 12:24 PM PDT

While watching the Arizona St. Sun Devils play, you find yourself continually updating your list of the most Arizona State things. They usually involve penalties, shameless fans and amazing athletic feats that amount to less than you'd think, plus penalties. My personal favorite from Friday night's game was a punt return that saw the Sun Devils both brush the punter and flub the return -- after which the camera caught the crowd playing with a beach ball.

I say all that to say quarterback Brock Osweiler's unfortunately punctuated tattoo ("Live Life to it's Fullest") tops them all. Via Adam Jacobi:

Too easy
laugh.gif

%@@* up.

%@@* up.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

FeelMode wrote:

a little set back that we cant seem to get
Prater on the field. Him and Baxter both are gonna be *****in
About PT again.

them boys dont seem to be as good as advertised. they've got time to come along but for all the hype,for those young guys  not to be seeing the field from a coach who is known for giving young talent opportunities, is pretty much a concern

They are both good, but they haven't mentally adjusted to the college game and that is a concern.  They have talent, they just have the "entitled" mentality.  Unfortunately for them, this isn't High School, they aren't leaps and bounds better than their teammates and competition.  Competition on their own team has been leveled out and it takes more than talent to make it.

I thought Baxter had the starting job up to the last week of camp.  He was consistent and looking good.  Then DJ and Curtis came back with a vengeance, and Dillon loafed.  Guess what?  Coaches noticed, he lost his spot.

Prater is Mr. Glass, any little thing, he sits out.  CLK even made a comment during camp, praising Woods toughness for playing through a bum ankle at the same time taking a jab at those that sit out with minor injuries.  I still think Prater and Farmer will be a big part of the WR rotation next season.

Quick thoughts on Saturdays game and other games around the country:

Spoiler [+]
Offense: The offense right now is showing tremendous potential but is constantly shooting itself in the foot.  Two big redzone turnovers,
30t6p3b.gif
.  Rhett Ellison was off his game today, or him and Barkley just weren't on the same page.  Drive/momentum killing penalties, very undisciplined this game.  The running game came alive with a big back in the game.  Tyler stepped up after his TMZ run in.  Did everything the coaches asked, and when he went in the game he ran the ball hard.  The offense needs more consistency from the TE's.  I know they are freshmen (RS), still, the position is a big part of the offense and that is what they signed up for, time to step up.

Defense:  Night and day from last year.  The defense as a whole played great.  The Defensive line was getting after Jordan Wynn the entire game.  This a solid QB, and they made him look like a bum.  No time to throw, definitely got in his head by the end of the game.  That being said, our DB's still need some work.  I could see why the Monte keeps on giving teams a cushion, they still let receivers get behind them.  Hopefully Hayes Pullard continues to develop, should've had that pick that hit him in the numbers.  Front seven won this game.

Overall:  Too close for comfort, letting teams that have no business being in the game, be in the game.  Especially late, hopefully this changes before the team heads to Tempe.  Guess that means it's time to beat the brakes off Syracuse.  Still looking for the following: killer instinct, consistency, discipline.

Didn't catch too many games this weekend, managed to see the ND/Michigan game, great game.  However, it was made great 'cause of the awful defense on both sides.  Looked like a video game out there.  Props to Denard for floating those balls in the right direction so his receivers could catch them over inept ND defenders.  Great game, the Denard hype is always strong until they play legit teams
laugh.gif
.  ND isn't looking good at all out there.  Someone said: "I could see why they were ranked #15 in the preseason"
laugh.gif
  Really?  They look awful defensively.

Basically saw highlights of every other game, not going to comment based on that.

Is there anything in this world more corrupt than the PAC 10 officials?? Going back AFTER the game to adjust the score so that USC covers the spread
eek.gif
They're not corrupt, just inept, it's been an issue for awhile now.  Supposedly they cleaned house this past off season, the end result of the Utah/USC definitely wasn't a good look, along with other bad calls and bad spotting.  That TD should've counted from the jump.  None of the players that were a part of the play celebrated.  Clock was at 00:00 and the team/coaches/staff went on the field, both sides so they didn't give the TD based off that...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

FeelMode wrote:

a little set back that we cant seem to get
Prater on the field. Him and Baxter both are gonna be *****in
About PT again.

them boys dont seem to be as good as advertised. they've got time to come along but for all the hype,for those young guys  not to be seeing the field from a coach who is known for giving young talent opportunities, is pretty much a concern

They are both good, but they haven't mentally adjusted to the college game and that is a concern.  They have talent, they just have the "entitled" mentality.  Unfortunately for them, this isn't High School, they aren't leaps and bounds better than their teammates and competition.  Competition on their own team has been leveled out and it takes more than talent to make it.

I thought Baxter had the starting job up to the last week of camp.  He was consistent and looking good.  Then DJ and Curtis came back with a vengeance, and Dillon loafed.  Guess what?  Coaches noticed, he lost his spot.

Prater is Mr. Glass, any little thing, he sits out.  CLK even made a comment during camp, praising Woods toughness for playing through a bum ankle at the same time taking a jab at those that sit out with minor injuries.  I still think Prater and Farmer will be a big part of the WR rotation next season.

Quick thoughts on Saturdays game and other games around the country:

Spoiler [+]
Offense: The offense right now is showing tremendous potential but is constantly shooting itself in the foot.  Two big redzone turnovers,
30t6p3b.gif
.  Rhett Ellison was off his game today, or him and Barkley just weren't on the same page.  Drive/momentum killing penalties, very undisciplined this game.  The running game came alive with a big back in the game.  Tyler stepped up after his TMZ run in.  Did everything the coaches asked, and when he went in the game he ran the ball hard.  The offense needs more consistency from the TE's.  I know they are freshmen (RS), still, the position is a big part of the offense and that is what they signed up for, time to step up.

Defense:  Night and day from last year.  The defense as a whole played great.  The Defensive line was getting after Jordan Wynn the entire game.  This a solid QB, and they made him look like a bum.  No time to throw, definitely got in his head by the end of the game.  That being said, our DB's still need some work.  I could see why the Monte keeps on giving teams a cushion, they still let receivers get behind them.  Hopefully Hayes Pullard continues to develop, should've had that pick that hit him in the numbers.  Front seven won this game.

Overall:  Too close for comfort, letting teams that have no business being in the game, be in the game.  Especially late, hopefully this changes before the team heads to Tempe.  Guess that means it's time to beat the brakes off Syracuse.  Still looking for the following: killer instinct, consistency, discipline.

Didn't catch too many games this weekend, managed to see the ND/Michigan game, great game.  However, it was made great 'cause of the awful defense on both sides.  Looked like a video game out there.  Props to Denard for floating those balls in the right direction so his receivers could catch them over inept ND defenders.  Great game, the Denard hype is always strong until they play legit teams
laugh.gif
.  ND isn't looking good at all out there.  Someone said: "I could see why they were ranked #15 in the preseason"
laugh.gif
  Really?  They look awful defensively.

Basically saw highlights of every other game, not going to comment based on that.

Is there anything in this world more corrupt than the PAC 10 officials?? Going back AFTER the game to adjust the score so that USC covers the spread
eek.gif
They're not corrupt, just inept, it's been an issue for awhile now.  Supposedly they cleaned house this past off season, the end result of the Utah/USC definitely wasn't a good look, along with other bad calls and bad spotting.  That TD should've counted from the jump.  None of the players that were a part of the play celebrated.  Clock was at 00:00 and the team/coaches/staff went on the field, both sides so they didn't give the TD based off that...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom