2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

frown.gif

Not good... probably something involving a doctor telling him he has a ___ months to live. I hate to be negative, but it has to be something.

Not good... probably something involving a doctor telling him he has a ___ months to live. I hate to be negative, but it has to be something.

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
wonder what it is ..... I gotta go check warchant   EDIT: Schoffel is the sports editor of the Tallahassee Democrat-- seems that Bowden is OK

IraSchoffel
Ira Schoffel
@

@NoleAgent @AnneImanuel @GMA What GMA people leaked out is not necessarily wrong. But it is causing unnecessary worry. Coach Bowden is fine.

55 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

»

ira_mug_normal.jpg

IraSchoffelIra Schoffel
@

@wisejohnp @AnneImanuel Just to be clear, I didn't say it's NOT health-related. Sorry, can't say more than that. But Coach is fine.

1 hour agoFavoriteRetweetReply

»

ira_mug_normal.jpg

IraSchoffelIra Schoffel
@

@FSUhutch Poor choice of words. Not incorrect. But poor word choice. You'll understand when you hear in the a.m. Sorry can't say more.

»

ira_mug_normal.jpg

IraSchoffelIra Schoffel
@

@StephSmithFL I promise.
smile.gif

»

ira_mug_normal.jpg

IraSchoffelIra Schoffel
@

@fsutoby I don't blame the local people. I blame the national person who said it was "health" related. You'll understand more in the a.m.

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
wonder what it is ..... I gotta go check warchant   EDIT: Schoffel is the sports editor of the Tallahassee Democrat-- seems that Bowden is OK

IraSchoffel
Ira Schoffel
@

@NoleAgent @AnneImanuel @GMA What GMA people leaked out is not necessarily wrong. But it is causing unnecessary worry. Coach Bowden is fine.

55 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

»

ira_mug_normal.jpg

IraSchoffelIra Schoffel
@

@wisejohnp @AnneImanuel Just to be clear, I didn't say it's NOT health-related. Sorry, can't say more than that. But Coach is fine.

»

ira_mug_normal.jpg

IraSchoffelIra Schoffel
@

@FSUhutch Poor choice of words. Not incorrect. But poor word choice. You'll understand when you hear in the a.m. Sorry can't say more.

»

ira_mug_normal.jpg

IraSchoffelIra Schoffel
@

@StephSmithFL I promise.
smile.gif

»

ira_mug_normal.jpg

IraSchoffelIra Schoffel
@

@fsutoby I don't blame the local people. I blame the national person who said it was "health" related. You'll understand more in the a.m.

Watched some more of the Penn State/Alabama game.......

Maybe James Carpenter was really good and they really cleared holes for Mark Ingram but is seems like Alabama's offensive line doesn't block for Richardson like they did for Ingram, and that's with 2 All SEC types in Jones & Vlachos. Maybe it's still early in the season.

Also as long as Rob Bolden is healthy, Matt McGloin should never see the field, killed Bolden's rhythm and the team's when McGloin entered the game.

Watched some more of the Penn State/Alabama game.......

Maybe James Carpenter was really good and they really cleared holes for Mark Ingram but is seems like Alabama's offensive line doesn't block for Richardson like they did for Ingram, and that's with 2 All SEC types in Jones & Vlachos. Maybe it's still early in the season.

Also as long as Rob Bolden is healthy, Matt McGloin should never see the field, killed Bolden's rhythm and the team's when McGloin entered the game.

Bowden was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2007. Kept it a secret because he feared of negative recruited tactics by rival coaches. But he's cancer free now.

Bowden was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2007. Kept it a secret because he feared of negative recruited tactics by rival coaches. But he's cancer free now.

Back
Top Bottom