2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by PMatic

Bowden was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2007. Kept it a secret because he feared of negative recruited tactics by rival coaches. But he's cancer free now.
Good stuff Coach Bowden.

A certain coach fromthe south told recruits that Coach Carr had (I believe it was...) Parkinsons. It worked for that coach at the moment but not in the long run.   

Originally Posted by PMatic

Bowden was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2007. Kept it a secret because he feared of negative recruited tactics by rival coaches. But he's cancer free now.
Good stuff Coach Bowden.

A certain coach fromthe south told recruits that Coach Carr had (I believe it was...) Parkinsons. It worked for that coach at the moment but not in the long run.   

FSU fans going at Tony Jefferson on twitter in regards to Austin Box death...opening up some REAL bulletin board material...SMH

edit**
the twitter user deactivated his account, but you can see the responses by Tony, Brennan Clay, and Drew Allen

FSU fans going at Tony Jefferson on twitter in regards to Austin Box death...opening up some REAL bulletin board material...SMH

edit**
the twitter user deactivated his account, but you can see the responses by Tony, Brennan Clay, and Drew Allen

That's beyond corny.

But that type of cowardice is not just limited to FSU fan base.

I've seen Vol fans droppin N Bombs on opposing players twitter.

There's always going to be a spineless vagina who can hide behind the internet and say stupid %+!@. Its part of the game.
30t6p3b.gif

That's beyond corny.

There's always going to be a spineless vagina who can hide behind the internet and say stupid %+!@. Its part of the game.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

That's beyond corny.

30t6p3b.gif
Also sad, because Box sister, Whitney had seen it also...Boomer Sooner.

That's beyond corny.

30t6p3b.gif
Also sad, because Box sister, Whitney had seen it also...Boomer Sooner.

Good lord that LSU udershirt is ridiculous!!! I am wearing that #%!@ to work! $*!@ a dress shirt and tie!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Good lord that LSU udershirt is ridiculous!!! I am wearing that #%!@ to work! $*!@ a dress shirt and tie!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It's concerning the health of his wife, Anne. Not Bobby from what I know.

And the dude who said that stuff to TJ is a known troll on ALL the FSU boards. Some of the stuff he said was funny but he def went overboard
Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by dreClark

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Following up Timmy Jernigan w/ Eddie Goldman 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Oh.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let us haz a super beast DL class too
laugh.gif

It's concerning the health of his wife, Anne. Not Bobby from what I know.

And the dude who said that stuff to TJ is a known troll on ALL the FSU boards. Some of the stuff he said was funny but he def went overboard
Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by dreClark

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Following up Timmy Jernigan w/ Eddie Goldman 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Oh.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let us haz a super beast DL class too
laugh.gif

Oh *#%%

Over 14,000 words on "The Shame of College Sports" By Taylor Branch

This is the same guy that did a 3000 page trilogy on the Civil Rights Movement. He is a legend in the game.

Must-read!!!

OCTOBER 2011 ATLANTIC MAGAZINE
The Shame of College Sports
http://www.theatlantic.co...s/8643/?single_page=true

"For all the outrage, the real scandal is not that students are getting illegally paid or recruited, it’s that two of the noble principles on which the NCAA justifies its existence—“amateurism

Oh *#%%

Over 14,000 words on "The Shame of College Sports" By Taylor Branch

This is the same guy that did a 3000 page trilogy on the Civil Rights Movement. He is a legend in the game.

Must-read!!!

OCTOBER 2011 ATLANTIC MAGAZINE
The Shame of College Sports
http://www.theatlantic.co...s/8643/?single_page=true

"For all the outrage, the real scandal is not that students are getting illegally paid or recruited, it’s that two of the noble principles on which the NCAA justifies its existence—“amateurism

That's beyond corny.

30t6p3b.gif
basically

That's beyond corny.

30t6p3b.gif
basically

Back
Top Bottom