2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

I haven't been following this whole conference thing at all but I assume it includes all sports? Or no

I haven't been following this whole conference thing at all but I assume it includes all sports? Or no

Originally Posted by jville819

yup

If I were a betting man (what I'm hearing ..they're pretty legit)
West Virginia - SEC
Pittsburgh - invite to ACC
Connecticut - invite to ACC/B1G
Rutgers - invite to ACC (they might want B1G, but if Conn & Syracuse go, ACC)
South Florida -invite to ACC
Syracuse -  invite to ACC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

.. some of it already confirmed of course though
smile.gif

edit - oh yeah, Texas to the B1G ..whatever you want to call it

what big12 will there be if texas and everyone else leaves? south florida gets a ACC invite while cincy goes to the MWC or MAC? ya ok

yup

West Virginia - SEC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

smile.gif

what big12 will there be if texas and everyone else leaves? south florida gets a ACC invite while cincy goes to the MWC or MAC? ya ok

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by dreClark

Memphis has given up 1256 yards in two games
eek.gif

Tommy west told y'all!!!! His presser when he left was classic. I think I still have it on my YouTube No one supports the football program, no one cares. It's disgusting. Do u know how much talent comes out of Memphis? Enough to supply ole miss, bama, Arkansas and Tennessee every yr. EVER YR! that's f'n crazy.
We have gotten a ton of talent out of Memphis the past couple of years.

TP2
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

West Virginia - SEC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

smile.gif

Not sure I can see South Florida getting an invite from the ACC, mainly because of academics and partly due to the fact that it wouldn't expand the ACC's footprint.  Plus, I'm not sure what they'd add to the conference other than giving it numbers in terms of being able to stay together as a "super-conference" if it couldn't get anyone else.  I could see the UConn, Syracuse, Pitt & Rutgers as legitimate possibilities.
North: BC, UConn, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Maryland, VT, UVA

South: UNC, Wake, Duke, NC State, Clemson, GT, FSU, Miami

It'd be a strong basketball conference. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by dreClark

Memphis has given up 1256 yards in two games
eek.gif

Tommy west told y'all!!!! His presser when he left was classic. I think I still have it on my YouTube No one supports the football program, no one cares. It's disgusting. Do u know how much talent comes out of Memphis? Enough to supply ole miss, bama, Arkansas and Tennessee every yr. EVER YR! that's f'n crazy.
We have gotten a ton of talent out of Memphis the past couple of years.

TP2
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

West Virginia - SEC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

smile.gif

Not sure I can see South Florida getting an invite from the ACC, mainly because of academics and partly due to the fact that it wouldn't expand the ACC's footprint.  Plus, I'm not sure what they'd add to the conference other than giving it numbers in terms of being able to stay together as a "super-conference" if it couldn't get anyone else.  I could see the UConn, Syracuse, Pitt & Rutgers as legitimate possibilities.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

yup

West Virginia - SEC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

smile.gif

right. especially when you consider what cincy brings in other sports.

yup

West Virginia - SEC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

smile.gif

right. especially when you consider what cincy brings in other sports.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

eyes.gif
WV to the SEC is pretty much a done deal, the wanted replacements are USF or Pitt. When the ACC makes their move, you'll hear about it. Yes, Cincy to the MWC is a stretch, but I do not see the Big East surviving and those two conferences are ones that I could see making a push for Cincy to come. MWC wants expansion. The BYU to the Big 12, depends on OU, like the much of the rest. Navy will be making a jump as well.

Just passing it along.

edit - I'm not forcing you to believe it man
laugh.gif

and for the question - ND to B1G .. tv contract specifics will be worked out.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

eyes.gif
WV to the SEC is pretty much a done deal, the wanted replacements are USF or Pitt. When the ACC makes their move, you'll hear about it. Yes, Cincy to the MWC is a stretch, but I do not see the Big East surviving and those two conferences are ones that I could see making a push for Cincy to come. MWC wants expansion. The BYU to the Big 12, depends on OU, like the much of the rest. Navy will be making a jump as well.

Just passing it along.

edit - I'm not forcing you to believe it man
laugh.gif

and for the question - ND to B1G .. tv contract specifics will be worked out.

No college football writer or reporter in the country can tell us definitively whats going on with conference expansion yet were just supposed to listen this guy 
roll.gif

No college football writer or reporter in the country can tell us definitively whats going on with conference expansion yet were just supposed to listen this guy 
roll.gif

Do you think ND will finally man up and join a conference?

That mega TV contract couldn't have come at a worse time for Texas.
laugh.gif

Hopefully both of these schools are in the B1G when it's all said and done...

I don't see anyway how being independent while there are 4 super conferences is a good/advantageous thing in the end.

I'm tired of Gator fans running their mouths about FSU.  Like they didn't run college football (and you) from the late 80's - early '00's?

The dominant program in Florida goes in cycles (we should all know this by now).  Now is the Seminoles time.

Do you think ND will finally man up and join a conference?

That mega TV contract couldn't have come at a worse time for Texas.
laugh.gif

Hopefully both of these schools are in the B1G when it's all said and done...

I don't see anyway how being independent while there are 4 super conferences is a good/advantageous thing in the end.

I'm tired of Gator fans running their mouths about FSU.  Like they didn't run college football (and you) from the late 80's - early '00's?

The dominant program in Florida goes in cycles (we should all know this by now).  Now is the Seminoles time.

Saying SOW dominating UF is the same as saying UM is dominant against OSU in recent years.

Miss me with them history lessons talking about the 80s until the 2k 
laugh.gif

Saying SOW dominating UF is the same as saying UM is dominant against OSU in recent years.

Miss me with them history lessons talking about the 80s until the 2k 
laugh.gif

The big East is about to get a new TV contract with someone and will almost double what the ACC gets. i dont see how the ACC can steal any big east teams right now.

The big East is about to get a new TV contract with someone and will almost double what the ACC gets. i dont see how the ACC can steal any big east teams right now.

Gator fans are getting tight knowing damn well there's a good chance the rivalry sways in the wrong direction in the near future.  I see you.
laugh.gif

Same thing going on up north.
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Gator fans are getting tight knowing damn well there's a good chance the rivalry sways in the wrong direction in the near future.  I see you.
laugh.gif

Same thing going on up north.
nerd.gif
wink.gif

ACC gets 12-13 mil per team. There's no way in hell the Big East is gonna get $25 mil per team on a TV deal 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 How do the payouts work in the Big East where a lot of teams are only in it for bball?

Back
Top Bottom