2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

The big East is about to get a new TV contract with someone and will almost double what the ACC gets. i dont see how the ACC can steal any big east teams right now.

ACC gets 12-13 mil per team. There's no way in hell the Big East is gonna get $25 mil per team on a TV deal 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 How do the payouts work in the Big East where a lot of teams are only in it for bball?

Double what the ACC gets would be more than what the SEC & Big Ten gets and with Pitt & WVU in the convo for possible realignment would the Big East really get well over 20 million?

Double what the ACC gets would be more than what the SEC & Big Ten gets and with Pitt & WVU in the convo for possible realignment would the Big East really get well over 20 million?

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Big East is getting raided.

I'll stand behind that.
Like dude said above, their's people who are close to the NCAA that doesn't know #!$ us going on, but you act like you know everything 
roll.gif

I'll stand behind that.
Like dude said above, their's people who are close to the NCAA that doesn't know #!$ us going on, but you act like you know everything 
roll.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

dreClark wrote:

Memphis has given up 1256 yards in two games
eek.gif

Tommy west told y'all!!!! His presser when he left was classic. I think I still have it on my YouTube No one supports the football program, no one cares. It's disgusting. Do u know how much talent comes out of Memphis? Enough to supply ole miss, bama, Arkansas and Tennessee every yr. EVER YR! that's f'n crazy.
We have gotten a ton of talent out of Memphis the past couple of years.

TP2
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If I were a betting man (what I'm hearing ..they're pretty legit)
West Virginia - SEC
Pittsburgh - invite to ACC
Connecticut - invite to ACC/B1G
Rutgers - invite to ACC (they might want B1G, but if Conn & Syracuse go, ACC)
South Florida -invite to ACC
Syracuse -  invite to ACC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

.. some of it already confirmed of course though
smile.gif

edit - oh yeah, Texas to the B1G ..whatever you want to call it

If you really believe this %%** that you typed
laugh.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

dreClark wrote:

Memphis has given up 1256 yards in two games
eek.gif

Tommy west told y'all!!!! His presser when he left was classic. I think I still have it on my YouTube No one supports the football program, no one cares. It's disgusting. Do u know how much talent comes out of Memphis? Enough to supply ole miss, bama, Arkansas and Tennessee every yr. EVER YR! that's f'n crazy.
We have gotten a ton of talent out of Memphis the past couple of years.

TP2
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If I were a betting man (what I'm hearing ..they're pretty legit)
West Virginia - SEC
Pittsburgh - invite to ACC
Connecticut - invite to ACC/B1G
Rutgers - invite to ACC (they might want B1G, but if Conn & Syracuse go, ACC)
South Florida -invite to ACC
Syracuse -  invite to ACC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

.. some of it already confirmed of course though
smile.gif

edit - oh yeah, Texas to the B1G ..whatever you want to call it

If you really believe this %%** that you typed
laugh.gif

It was posted in the college football realignment thread we had a few weeks ago about the big east getting a TV that would pay about 20 million each

It was posted in the college football realignment thread we had a few weeks ago about the big east getting a TV that would pay about 20 million each

The big East is about to get a new TV contract with someone and will almost double what the ACC gets. i dont see how the ACC can steal any big east teams right now.

Yup.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

ACC gets 12-13 mil per team. There's no way in hell the Big East is gonna get $25 mil per team on a TV deal 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 How do the payouts work in the Big East where a lot of teams are only in it for bball?

They are going to get that much, though. That's why the Big East is in much better position than the B12 right now.

Yup.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They are going to get that much, though. That's why the Big East is in much better position than the B12 right now.

Originally Posted by Caerus

I'll stand behind that.
roll.gif

As I said previously, you don't have to acknowledge or believe it. I'm pretty confident in what I put out there.

Originally Posted by Caerus

I'll stand behind that.
roll.gif

As I said previously, you don't have to acknowledge or believe it. I'm pretty confident in what I put out there.

Yeah but Big 12 schools get nowhere near that 25 million figure yall throwing out.

A deal like that would be unprecedented for a football conference that's been dormant over the past few years.

Yeah but Big 12 schools get nowhere near that 25 million figure yall throwing out.

A deal like that would be unprecedented for a football conference that's been dormant over the past few years.

I doubt Big East gets over $20 million, but they will get more than the ACC. They already turned one down that was on par with the current ACC deal.

http://www.nydailynews.co..._quest_for_pay_dirt.html
Right now, Big East football schools make $5 million a year from the current ESPN deal that expires in 2013. That is less than a quarter of what teams in the SEC and the Big Ten bank. But that figures to change dramatically now that ESPN is not the only suitor.

The Big East, the last of the six Bowl Championship Series conferences to renegotiate its TV package, could have signed a deal with ESPN this past May that would have paid each of its football schools $11 million a year.

But current commissioner John Marinatto and his staff understand that college football is viewed as the second most popular sport on TV and that the Big East footprint covers 30% of the households in the country and seven of the top 14 markets. He has decided to explore all his options before sitting down with ESPN in September of 2012.

The league is gambling that other TV networks are just as desperate for live sports programming, if not more. Representatives from CBS, Comcast (which wants a prime-time Saturday night game to compete with ABC), NBC Sports and Fox were all conspicuous by their presence at Big East football media day here Tuesday and sources indicate the bidding could escalate to between $15 million and $18 million for the rights, which would give Big East football more value than the ACC, whose teams make $13 million each in their deal.

I doubt Big East gets over $20 million, but they will get more than the ACC. They already turned one down that was on par with the current ACC deal.

http://www.nydailynews.co..._quest_for_pay_dirt.html
Right now, Big East football schools make $5 million a year from the current ESPN deal that expires in 2013. That is less than a quarter of what teams in the SEC and the Big Ten bank. But that figures to change dramatically now that ESPN is not the only suitor.

The Big East, the last of the six Bowl Championship Series conferences to renegotiate its TV package, could have signed a deal with ESPN this past May that would have paid each of its football schools $11 million a year.

But current commissioner John Marinatto and his staff understand that college football is viewed as the second most popular sport on TV and that the Big East footprint covers 30% of the households in the country and seven of the top 14 markets. He has decided to explore all his options before sitting down with ESPN in September of 2012.

The league is gambling that other TV networks are just as desperate for live sports programming, if not more. Representatives from CBS, Comcast (which wants a prime-time Saturday night game to compete with ABC), NBC Sports and Fox were all conspicuous by their presence at Big East football media day here Tuesday and sources indicate the bidding could escalate to between $15 million and $18 million for the rights, which would give Big East football more value than the ACC, whose teams make $13 million each in their deal.

Back
Top Bottom