2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

FSU's all Garnet's are
pimp.gif

5253514bb592a3711b7951a1932cbfdd72b8ba0.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5033838_A.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shootout vs Joe Hamilton and Georgia Tech. Pete scored a TD @ QB. OG Wildcat
Dre, when's the last time they wore these?
I think the last time we wore them was vs UK in the Music City Bowl when we had all those damn suspensions

I would be willing to bet this name that Cincinnati doesn't end up in the MWC or MAC. Would you be willing to do the same?
i wouldnt go that far. my whole thing was zero shot USF goes to the ACC and cincy to the MWC or MAC. USF would be in a small conference also if the big east broke up

what makes cincy any different then what spot kstate and kansas may get left in?

I would be willing to bet this name that Cincinnati doesn't end up in the MWC or MAC. Would you be willing to do the same?
i wouldnt go that far. my whole thing was zero shot USF goes to the ACC and cincy to the MWC or MAC. USF would be in a small conference also if the big east broke up

what makes cincy any different then what spot kstate and kansas may get left in?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I've seen some FSU fans talking about rushing the field if they beat OU. Would that be warranted? I understand they're a slight underdog but would it be that big of an upset to generate those actions or could it be a result of all the hype surrounding the game? 

hype! oh and I heard from G5 they are thinking about wearing some special uni

This city has gone mad
sick.gif

Im take pics of all the bunnies and the club life..........seriously any guy would lose they mind in Tallahassee its beautiful women everywhere Black, White, Latin, Asian
This is the most excited Tallahassee has been in years... people are beyond pumped. And you aren't lying about the bolded
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I've seen some FSU fans talking about rushing the field if they beat OU. Would that be warranted? I understand they're a slight underdog but would it be that big of an upset to generate those actions or could it be a result of all the hype surrounding the game? 

hype! oh and I heard from G5 they are thinking about wearing some special uni

This city has gone mad
sick.gif

Im take pics of all the bunnies and the club life..........seriously any guy would lose they mind in Tallahassee its beautiful women everywhere Black, White, Latin, Asian
This is the most excited Tallahassee has been in years... people are beyond pumped. And you aren't lying about the bolded
pimp.gif

Big J, you live in Tally/are a 'Nole student?

And yeah, I've heard the females in Tally rival the females in Tempe.

Big J, you live in Tally/are a 'Nole student?

And yeah, I've heard the females in Tally rival the females in Tempe.

Gordon Gee at Tamu today
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Just kidding I think he was just there for a speaking engagement.

P.S. Id be surprised if Ohio St beat maimi saturday.

Gordon Gee at Tamu today
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Just kidding I think he was just there for a speaking engagement.

P.S. Id be surprised if Ohio St beat maimi saturday.

Back
Top Bottom