2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Me and a friend I work with have started doing short college football podcasts for ESPNDallas.com. If you are interested in any of these teams, check em out...

TCU
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=6973348&s=espn

Oklahoma
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=6973515

Texas Tech
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=6973358

Baylor
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=6973344&s=espn

Oklahoma State
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=6973345&s=espn

pluggin in on the drive home and about to listen.
Thanks. This is our second week. We both did TCU and I did Baylor and OK State. My friend did Tech and OU. We had guest from the specific schools to talk about the games and stuff.

PUT LSU ON UPSET ALERT!!!!!!

MISS STATE - Football is king in Starkville at the moment, and Mississippi State took notice by canceling classes on the day of the LSU game. The Bulldogs face LSU on Sept. 15, a Thursday night game on ESPN. MSU’s provost office sent a memo to staff this morning about the cancelation. I’ve been told a committee, which included MSU athletic director Scott Stricklin, recommended the decision to cancel classes. MSU staff will work that Thursday, though they will be dismissed at noon, said Maridith Geuder with MSU media relations. Classes will be in session Sept. 16.

Can't believe they are cancelling school for this game. That is awesome, the students are going to be rowdy!

MISS STATE - Football is king in Starkville at the moment, and Mississippi State took notice by canceling classes on the day of the LSU game. The Bulldogs face LSU on Sept. 15, a Thursday night game on ESPN. MSU’s provost office sent a memo to staff this morning about the cancelation. I’ve been told a committee, which included MSU athletic director Scott Stricklin, recommended the decision to cancel classes. MSU staff will work that Thursday, though they will be dismissed at noon, said Maridith Geuder with MSU media relations. Classes will be in session Sept. 16.

Can't believe they are cancelling school for this game. That is awesome, the students are going to be rowdy!

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I've seen some FSU fans talking about rushing the field if they beat OU. Would that be warranted? I understand they're a slight underdog but would it be that big of an upset to generate those actions or could it be a result of all the hype surrounding the game? 
No need for FSU to rush the field.

I've seen some FSU fans talking about rushing the field if they beat OU. Would that be warranted? I understand they're a slight underdog but would it be that big of an upset to generate those actions or could it be a result of all the hype surrounding the game? 
No need for FSU to rush the field.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

where do you guys this dorial green beckham is going to end up

I think he's going to OU, but I like the way his family is handling the recruiting process. He's supposedly got it down to 5, I think it's OU, Bama, Auburn, Arkansas, Mizzou/Florida?
nerd.gif

edit - How good can Arizona State/Baylor be?   Those QBs
sick.gif

where do you guys this dorial green beckham is going to end up

I think he's going to OU, but I like the way his family is handling the recruiting process. He's supposedly got it down to 5, I think it's OU, Bama, Auburn, Arkansas, Mizzou/Florida?
nerd.gif

edit - How good can Arizona State/Baylor be?   Those QBs
sick.gif

That's crazy, crowd is gonna be drunk and loud as hell for that game 
pimp.gif

DGB is a freak athlete for his size but I am not that impressed with him for him to be the #1 player in the country, especially as a WR. Stefon Diggs will make more of an impact wherever he goes IMO.

That's crazy, crowd is gonna be drunk and loud as hell for that game 
pimp.gif

DGB is a freak athlete for his size but I am not that impressed with him for him to be the #1 player in the country, especially as a WR. Stefon Diggs will make more of an impact wherever he goes IMO.

hype! oh and I heard from G5 they are thinking about wearing some special uni

This city has gone mad
sick.gif

Im take pics of all the bunnies and the club life..........seriously any guy would lose they mind in Tallahassee its beautiful women everywhere Black, White, Latin, Asian

hype! oh and I heard from G5 they are thinking about wearing some special uni

This city has gone mad
sick.gif

Im take pics of all the bunnies and the club life..........seriously any guy would lose they mind in Tallahassee its beautiful women everywhere Black, White, Latin, Asian

Even with all that speed and discipline on defense, would anyone else be surprised if LSU started their first four games 4-0? 

Even with all that speed and discipline on defense, would anyone else be surprised if LSU started their first four games 4-0? 

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

DaComeUP wrote:

Son.. you said that Cincinnati was going to end up in the MWC or MAC? You're pretty comfortable with saying that? The ACC isn't in the position to basically kill the Big East, as you are suggesting. I've been keeping a close ear to all of the realignment talk and I've never seen the scenario you're suggesting. Did you get that from a homer OSU site?
Homer OSU site?
laugh.gif
 When it comes to OSU, even as a Buckeye, I'm not a homer with them. For the Cincy matter: If it happens the way I had outlined earlier, Cincy
 could be the only team remaining in the BE. In that case, I'd expect the MAC/MWC to make a pitch at them. The SEC is going to 16, sooner rather than later. The ACC will be the one sitting in a good position after all is said and done. 

I would be willing to bet this name that Cincinnati doesn't end up in the MWC or MAC. Would you be willing to do the same?

DaComeUP wrote:

Son.. you said that Cincinnati was going to end up in the MWC or MAC? You're pretty comfortable with saying that? The ACC isn't in the position to basically kill the Big East, as you are suggesting. I've been keeping a close ear to all of the realignment talk and I've never seen the scenario you're suggesting. Did you get that from a homer OSU site?
Homer OSU site?
laugh.gif
 When it comes to OSU, even as a Buckeye, I'm not a homer with them. For the Cincy matter: If it happens the way I had outlined earlier, Cincy
 could be the only team remaining in the BE. In that case, I'd expect the MAC/MWC to make a pitch at them. The SEC is going to 16, sooner rather than later. The ACC will be the one sitting in a good position after all is said and done. 

I would be willing to bet this name that Cincinnati doesn't end up in the MWC or MAC. Would you be willing to do the same?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

DaComeUP wrote:

Homer OSU site?
laugh.gif

Need to see how Oklahoma plays this thing out first on Monday, big domino in this entire process.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

DaComeUP wrote:

Homer OSU site?
laugh.gif

Need to see how Oklahoma plays this thing out first on Monday, big domino in this entire process.

Back
Top Bottom