2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

The dude you just quoted is a Hokie. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Toldeo could have been in this game with a chance to win, the qb sneak was ******ed, should have handed it off to their running back that just gained 15 on the play before.

Toldeo could have been in this game with a chance to win, the qb sneak was ******ed, should have handed it off to their running back that just gained 15 on the play before.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Apparently OU has reached out to TAMU to discuss replacing Texas in the Red River Shootout. That would be awesome.

And Texas is supposedly close to an agreement to play an annual game with Notre Dame in Forest Park, Arkansas (I think the stadium is actually in Little Rock).
Don't believe this at all. I'm not in the know or anything but just could never see this happening, not just because of history
but what TAMU offers isn't even close to what TU offers.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Apparently OU has reached out to TAMU to discuss replacing Texas in the Red River Shootout. That would be awesome.

And Texas is supposedly close to an agreement to play an annual game with Notre Dame in Forest Park, Arkansas (I think the stadium is actually in Little Rock).
Don't believe this at all. I'm not in the know or anything but just could never see this happening, not just because of history
but what TAMU offers isn't even close to what TU offers.

You really don't think OU is pissed at Texas after what has happened so far in expansion talks? The only thing I can tell you about that is to quit watching so much ESPN (which, mind you, has an interest in Texas sports) and think for yourself. If you aren't willing to do that, then I dunno what to tell you.

You really don't think OU is pissed at Texas after what has happened so far in expansion talks? The only thing I can tell you about that is to quit watching so much ESPN (which, mind you, has an interest in Texas sports) and think for yourself. If you aren't willing to do that, then I dunno what to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom