2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Gameday.
pimp.gif
  Still dont know why the scheduled the FSU OU game the same time as MIA OSU. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

You really don't think OU is pissed at Texas after what has happened so far in expansion talks? The only thing I can tell you about that is to quit watching so much ESPN (which, mind you, has an interest in Texas sports) and think for yourself. If you aren't willing to do that, then I dunno what to tell you.

sounds more like an OU bluff or aggie pipedream

Originally Posted by tmay407

You really don't think OU is pissed at Texas after what has happened so far in expansion talks? The only thing I can tell you about that is to quit watching so much ESPN (which, mind you, has an interest in Texas sports) and think for yourself. If you aren't willing to do that, then I dunno what to tell you.

sounds more like an OU bluff or aggie pipedream

Big East gonna fall apart before TCU even gets there 
tired.gif
Dont know what we did to piss off the football gods.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

tired.gif
It's OK... Maybe you can come home and help Texas hold together what's going to be left of their conference.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

tired.gif
It's OK... Maybe you can come home and help Texas hold together what's going to be left of their conference.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Big East "falling apart" by losing Syracuse and Pitt.
Only thing this does is officially make the ACC the best BBall and lacrosse conference in the galaxy. 

laugh.gif
Only thing this does is officially make the ACC the best BBall and lacrosse conference in the galaxy. 

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

laugh.gif

After Cincy, Louisville, WVU all go their separate way the it'll be "falling apart."..

I do wonder what's going to happen to TCU, though. Texas never wanted them in the B12, right?

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

laugh.gif

After Cincy, Louisville, WVU all go their separate way the it'll be "falling apart."..

I do wonder what's going to happen to TCU, though. Texas never wanted them in the B12, right?

Back
Top Bottom