2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Big 12 agreed to give media rights to the conference meaning conference retains all rights for 6 years.

This should also clear the way for A&M to join the SEC with no issue.

Big 12 agreed to give media rights to the conference meaning conference retains all rights for 6 years.

This should also clear the way for A&M to join the SEC with no issue.

Heading to Tuscaloosa now.

As for the alignment, spot on with the aforementioned 2. Oklahoma playing people out there,which I was waiting on before no telling what their BOR is up too. When aTm gets on board, the dust will clear a bit.

Heading to Tuscaloosa now.

As for the alignment, spot on with the aforementioned 2. Oklahoma playing people out there,which I was waiting on before no telling what their BOR is up too. When aTm gets on board, the dust will clear a bit.

Big East making power moves.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Gunna -- Whats the vibe on OBrien in Knecksville?

Feeling is he will be a Vol up here.

The football office is very optomistic, but already this yr the staff had great feelings about Humphries and he chose Florida. We need DO'B.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Gunna -- Whats the vibe on OBrien in Knecksville?

Feeling is he will be a Vol up here.

The football office is very optomistic, but already this yr the staff had great feelings about Humphries and he chose Florida. We need DO'B.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Newbs, whats your feeling on the game this weekend? Think it'll be tight?

Not looking forward to Hillman getting loose on this D. I can't see Michigan blowing them out. 
Michigan wont cover the spread but maybe I am being too negative. 

Michigan just hasnt looked too crisp this year. 

x2_86b1bcb

Ross 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Newbs, whats your feeling on the game this weekend? Think it'll be tight?

Not looking forward to Hillman getting loose on this D. I can't see Michigan blowing them out. 
Michigan wont cover the spread but maybe I am being too negative. 

Michigan just hasnt looked too crisp this year. 

x2_86b1bcb

Ross 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom