2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

you were the only one excited about it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't decide whether I want Clemson or FSU to win this weekend. On the one hand I think FSU is a better team and I'd rather have them be highly ranked throughout the season, but on the other hand if Clemson wins they'll be ranked when we play them next week and the game will be more exciting. 

What's the word on EJ?

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

you were the only one excited about it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't decide whether I want Clemson or FSU to win this weekend. On the one hand I think FSU is a better team and I'd rather have them be highly ranked throughout the season, but on the other hand if Clemson wins they'll be ranked when we play them next week and the game will be more exciting. 

What's the word on EJ?

Heaps is a pile.

30t6p3b.gif

BYU's offense is atrociously bad. Can't handle another week of soft, whiny BYU fans during and between classes
indifferent.gif

Heaps is a pile.

30t6p3b.gif

BYU's offense is atrociously bad. Can't handle another week of soft, whiny BYU fans during and between classes
indifferent.gif

If anyone is in / around pittsburgh i have 2 tickets to the Pitt vs ND game today. Will give them to you for free, they are player requested tix so should be decently good seats. PM me if you want em, I was gonna go but I have to help my girl write her grad school essays today smh.

Back
Top Bottom