2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

we gotta get something goin
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Hill's catch for GT
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Hope they're Top 15 when they come tween them hedges

I thought it was in ATL this year?

But Tech could be undefeated. They get extra time before the Va Tech game (which is at home). Only real tough road game is Miami

Hill's catch for GT
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

But Tech could be undefeated. They get extra time before the Va Tech game (which is at home). Only real tough road game is Miami

Hill's catch for GT
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

We get an extra week before that game too, which benefits us more than them cus we get more time to practice defending the option. That being said we have always had a lot of trouble defending the triple option and they look a lot more crisp than they did last year when we barely beat em. Plus they are showing they can throw it. I'm real worried we'll drop that game. 
Paul Johnson is an underrated coach, he's probably one of the best offensive minds in CFB. Dude doesn't even have a sheet of plays to call he just knows them by heart.
laugh.gif
And his in game adjustments and the way he sets up the defense for later in the game is maddening. 

Hill's catch for GT
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

We get an extra week before that game too, which benefits us more than them cus we get more time to practice defending the option. That being said we have always had a lot of trouble defending the triple option and they look a lot more crisp than they did last year when we barely beat em. Plus they are showing they can throw it. I'm real worried we'll drop that game. 
Paul Johnson is an underrated coach, he's probably one of the best offensive minds in CFB. Dude doesn't even have a sheet of plays to call he just knows them by heart.
laugh.gif
And his in game adjustments and the way he sets up the defense for later in the game is maddening. 

Someone wanna find those guys who were saying Danny O'Brien was awesome?

Aint seen em round these parts in a while.

Someone wanna find those guys who were saying Danny O'Brien was awesome?

Aint seen em round these parts in a while.

Hill's catch for GT
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

You right, it is in our backyard this year 
pimp.gif

'We Run This State PT.2'

and what the hell is up with Blair Walsh, homie dun shanked an easy FG attempt every game 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hill's catch for GT
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

You right, it is in our backyard this year 
pimp.gif

'We Run This State PT.2'

and what the hell is up with Blair Walsh, homie dun shanked an easy FG attempt every game 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom