2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

30t6p3b.gif
on to greensville

Dwight Jones is NFL ready now. Size & Speed.

Pissed Michigan doesn't give Gardner any PT at QB.

Dwight Jones is NFL ready now. Size & Speed.

Pissed Michigan doesn't give Gardner any PT at QB.

Brynn Renner has got to be smarter than that. Throw the damn ball OB. Don't take a sack in a 2 minute drill with the clock running.

Gio is slick. He's going to be our first 1000 yard rusher since like 1999. Our offense was so stagnant in the first half. We couldn't get anything going and that killed us.

Kudos to GT and Paul Johnson. That triple option is so hard to stop and prepare for. Only time we've beat them is with an extra week of prep.

I'll be on the sideline for USC vs. ASU tonight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brynn Renner has got to be smarter than that. Throw the damn ball OB. Don't take a sack in a 2 minute drill with the clock running.

Gio is slick. He's going to be our first 1000 yard rusher since like 1999. Our offense was so stagnant in the first half. We couldn't get anything going and that killed us.

Kudos to GT and Paul Johnson. That triple option is so hard to stop and prepare for. Only time we've beat them is with an extra week of prep.

I'll be on the sideline for USC vs. ASU tonight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tommy Rees needs to take a seat at some point. Not the answer. Get the Golson era started sooner than later.

Tommy Rees needs to take a seat at some point. Not the answer. Get the Golson era started sooner than later.

I think Stick will do ok today if he gets decent protection... we MUST run the ball though .. Where the eff is JT ? DamnFreeman had some MAs last week in pass protect , couldn't understand why you would have a FR on the field in that situation Jimbo

I think Stick will do ok today if he gets decent protection... we MUST run the ball though .. Where the eff is JT ? DamnFreeman had some MAs last week in pass protect , couldn't understand why you would have a FR on the field in that situation Jimbo

Back
Top Bottom