2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Caerus

FSU does this %*!* every year lol
30t6p3b.gif

Having Demps and Rainey in the same backfield is damn near unfair

Every single time I start to put a little bit of trust in Sherman as a head coach, he goes and does something like this to kick me in the balls. Hard. We absolutely CANNOT keep this guy around if we ever want to have any hope of being even the least bit successful in the SEC.

We need an offensive coordinator in the worst way. When Cromwell was here under the OC title, he at least kept Sherman honest and kept the play calls smart. Without an offensive coordinator, Sherman just loses his head.

Once again, DeRuyter got outdone by an offensive coordinator in the second half. He has some really great schemes, but I'm not sure he knows how to make adjustments to keep things mysterious. The offense always seems to pick up on things going into the second half.

TAMU Senior QB Curse looks like it could be back in full effect yet again 
nerd.gif

Every single time I start to put a little bit of trust in Sherman as a head coach, he goes and does something like this to kick me in the balls. Hard. We absolutely CANNOT keep this guy around if we ever want to have any hope of being even the least bit successful in the SEC.

We need an offensive coordinator in the worst way. When Cromwell was here under the OC title, he at least kept Sherman honest and kept the play calls smart. Without an offensive coordinator, Sherman just loses his head.

Once again, DeRuyter got outdone by an offensive coordinator in the second half. He has some really great schemes, but I'm not sure he knows how to make adjustments to keep things mysterious. The offense always seems to pick up on things going into the second half.

TAMU Senior QB Curse looks like it could be back in full effect yet again 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

GTech Clemson winning the ACC. 
pimp.gif

And does Garcia really have 3 INT in the first quarter? Dude must be getting his "Maurice Clarett special water bottle" on in between drives
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

GTech Clemson winning the ACC. 
pimp.gif

And does Garcia really have 3 INT in the first quarter? Dude must be getting his "Maurice Clarett special water bottle" on in between drives
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom