2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yup, its only this thread
laugh.gif
they hatin on us!!!

Yooo this weeks WRs went NUTSO!!

Wright Hogs
AJ Jenkins Zookers
K.Wright Baylor
Davey ricky Vols
J. Johnson SMU

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I was at the Coliseum to see Robert Woods do whatever you wanna call what he did to our secondary
frown.gif

I totally meant to put Woods. I was re- watching the USC game as I was typing.

The very 1st play when he caught out for 82, I KNEW it was gonna be some sugarhoneyicedtea

The very 1st play when he caught out for 82, I KNEW it was gonna be some sugarhoneyicedtea

Originally Posted by Statis22

Not saying you are wrong because I do agree that Fickell does look overmatched but their offense is in the 100s. They still have good players but their overall talent seems down from years past.

Even with guys like Posey missing. They just don't seem right.

What puzzles me is they dont let braxton do anything. Theyre afraid hell make a mistake - which is inevitable, he's a frosh. But they dont open things up for him and when the defense can just pin their ears back, they have no counter or constraint for that.

The offensive staff is completely in over their heads. Every single one of them. Then you compound that with the players not executing and it's been a nightmare so far. And it's probably going to get worse. Tress being gone hurt but imo whats worse is they lost Darrell Hazell also. He game planned and was the concept guy on offense. Now they have no one.

I was hoping Fickell could succeed but him only being a position coach is really showing. From the pressers and interviews he's not even taking responsibility. He's essentially blaming the players. That is not a good look.

Posey has probably played his last game too btw.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Not saying you are wrong because I do agree that Fickell does look overmatched but their offense is in the 100s. They still have good players but their overall talent seems down from years past.

Even with guys like Posey missing. They just don't seem right.

What puzzles me is they dont let braxton do anything. Theyre afraid hell make a mistake - which is inevitable, he's a frosh. But they dont open things up for him and when the defense can just pin their ears back, they have no counter or constraint for that.

The offensive staff is completely in over their heads. Every single one of them. Then you compound that with the players not executing and it's been a nightmare so far. And it's probably going to get worse. Tress being gone hurt but imo whats worse is they lost Darrell Hazell also. He game planned and was the concept guy on offense. Now they have no one.

I was hoping Fickell could succeed but him only being a position coach is really showing. From the pressers and interviews he's not even taking responsibility. He's essentially blaming the players. That is not a good look.

Posey has probably played his last game too btw.

Smh NT

D is solid.
Problem is bold have what prolly is the slowest Defense in the SEC.

Janzen is sorely missed.

Anyone with speed will score. Richt should play Boykin and whooten alot.

UGA should win but Bray will put up a good 380+

Smh NT

D is solid.
Problem is bold have what prolly is the slowest Defense in the SEC.

Janzen is sorely missed.

Anyone with speed will score. Richt should play Boykin and whooten alot.

UGA should win but Bray will put up a good 380+

I can't get into this damn thread for the life of me.

How the hell are you dudes getting in here?
laugh.gif

*doesn't see post*

laugh.gif

*doesn't see post*

I could see B2 gettin snaps on O this week, he had none last week..Wooten been out with a concussion tho, prolly won't play.
Ray Drew gonna get alot of snaps this week 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I just realize you tried to slide in that "UGA should win.." go head wit that voodoo man, it's gon be a good one, we aint won in Slapneckville since like 95' jack

I could see B2 gettin snaps on O this week, he had none last week..Wooten been out with a concussion tho, prolly won't play.
Ray Drew gonna get alot of snaps this week 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I just realize you tried to slide in that "UGA should win.." go head wit that voodoo man, it's gon be a good one, we aint won in Slapneckville since like 95' jack

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

laugh.gif

*doesn't see post*

i spent like 10 minutes trying to get into the thread, finally do and click reply, then it tells me i had to log in and the pages disappeared again.

i x'd out and went to watch breaking bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

laugh.gif

*doesn't see post*

i spent like 10 minutes trying to get into the thread, finally do and click reply, then it tells me i had to log in and the pages disappeared again.

i x'd out and went to watch breaking bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Originally Posted by The Wizard

If Tebow can win the Heisman on a 8-4 team, no reason why RGIII can't win it if he puts up great numbers

Luck will still win the heisman. He is on pace for the same exact numbers as last year, and with an extra game we are talking 34 TDs and 4 interceptions. Tell me how he won't win the heisman?
roll.gif
what you laughing for? Merely saying that RGIII's team record shouldn't take him out the discussion. No one cares about your obsession with Luck. Happy to hear that you can tell me how his season is going to end like youre a precog or something.

Back
Top Bottom