2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

[ dom ]

come out the players locker room dressed after the game, bum rush random negro with a Bama Hat & plate of wings. Drop cell, and just bounce.
[ /dom ]

G T F O H !!!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

[ dom ]

come out the players locker room dressed after the game, bum rush random negro with a Bama Hat & plate of wings. Drop cell, and just bounce.
[ /dom ]

G T F O H !!!
roll.gif
....such a vivid portrayal.
Oregon's throwbacks are disgusting. Love the shoulder Duck.

bit.ly/qfbHOi

That's the report that OSU submitted to the NCAA.
30t6p3b.gif
If this isn't LOIC based on the fact that it happened months after the previous investigation
laugh.gif

I'm tired of playing the guessing game with the pages of this thread.

Serious question though...how do y'all feel about the NCAA's defensive pass interference rule? Incentive is there for DBs to mob a receiver if they're beat on a deep ball because it's only 15 yds and not a spot foul.

Sounds like Sheldon Dawson is looking around again and may decommit from Memphis. Cincy, Tenn, and Arkansas all going to get officials.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

bit.ly/qfbHOi

That's the report that OSU submitted to the NCAA.
30t6p3b.gif
If this isn't LOIC based on the fact that it happened months after the previous investigation
laugh.gif
I just read this whole thing.
laugh.gif

What the hell is Posey doing driving from Columbus to Cleveland, putting in some hours of busy work, and driving back to C-Bus the SAME day?!

That's 5 hours of driving in one day to go and do some manual labor type work.
laugh.gif

Dude's spending his paycheck on the gas bill.  This is such BS.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Driskel to start in Death Valley Sat. It's not Brantley's knee, it's an ankle...still expected to be out a while. Dah well just hope we find a way not to go 0-4 this month.

Driskel to start in Death Valley Sat. It's not Brantley's knee, it's an ankle...still expected to be out a while. Dah well just hope we find a way not to go 0-4 this month.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by University of Nike

10106404-large.jpg

pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
Chester McFloppy[/td][td]
[/td][td]#7[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://chester-mcfloppy.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

09/23/09 3:32 PM
[/td][td]
We should wear the all-blacks since we're going to our own funeral.

Oregon Ducks
Portland
Trail Blazers
San Francisco 49ers

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]../../forum/getrefs/id/6985587/type/0
../../forum/getrefs/id/6985587/type/0

Grave digging man haha
We whooped that #$% on that day

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by University of Nike

10106404-large.jpg

pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
Chester McFloppy[/td][td]
[/td][td]#7[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://chester-mcfloppy.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

09/23/09 3:32 PM
[/td][td]
We should wear the all-blacks since we're going to our own funeral.

Oregon Ducks
Portland
Trail Blazers
San Francisco 49ers

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]../../forum/getrefs/id/6985587/type/0
../../forum/getrefs/id/6985587/type/0

Grave digging man haha
We whooped that #$% on that day

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by IYE2

Browneye nation has got to be hurting.

It keeps getting worse.

They should just let Boom and Posey walk. They are really doing nothing to help the situation.

Watching the Sparty v Browneye game, Shugarts was manhandled by Gholston. Gholston really took a big step in my eyes that game. Kid is the goods.

gholston is an animal. shugarts should've been playing guard from the start. he's about to get passed up by norwell.

I figured they would bump Norwell over when Adams came back. 
Dre-- basically an OU type: pay for no work. Fudging hours to get them more money. 
Yeah but Stoops kicked off the top 5 recruit in Bomar right away, no questions asked. O$U keeps them around for a 1 game suspension.

Originally Posted by IYE2

Browneye nation has got to be hurting.

It keeps getting worse.

They should just let Boom and Posey walk. They are really doing nothing to help the situation.

Watching the Sparty v Browneye game, Shugarts was manhandled by Gholston. Gholston really took a big step in my eyes that game. Kid is the goods.

gholston is an animal. shugarts should've been playing guard from the start. he's about to get passed up by norwell.

I figured they would bump Norwell over when Adams came back. 
Dre-- basically an OU type: pay for no work. Fudging hours to get them more money. 
Yeah but Stoops kicked off the top 5 recruit in Bomar right away, no questions asked. O$U keeps them around for a 1 game suspension.

Miami fans, I only watched your game against Maryland and part of the one against Ohio State; why is your run D so bad statistically? Is it really that bad or are the stats misleading? Seeing that we were at least able to run well on Clemson was encouraging. If we hadn't had our starting DT go out I might feel good about our chances to win this week, but Lamar Miller is gonna eat us alive.

BTW, as bad as our passing game looked against Clemson, it was not all LT's fault. Since our WR's are depleted (and our backups are apparently incompetent) we had FIVE incompletions (out of 12 total) where one or more WR's ran the wrong route and LT had nowhere to throw. Three of them were drive killers on 3rd down. Yea LT wasn't great but having Jr and Sr. WR's run busted routes at costly times is inexcusable. Also even when healthy we don't have anybody to really stretch the field or get behind the defense. I'm bout to start a slush fund for Stefon Diggs to get him to come here
laugh.gif

Miami fans, I only watched your game against Maryland and part of the one against Ohio State; why is your run D so bad statistically? Is it really that bad or are the stats misleading? Seeing that we were at least able to run well on Clemson was encouraging. If we hadn't had our starting DT go out I might feel good about our chances to win this week, but Lamar Miller is gonna eat us alive.

BTW, as bad as our passing game looked against Clemson, it was not all LT's fault. Since our WR's are depleted (and our backups are apparently incompetent) we had FIVE incompletions (out of 12 total) where one or more WR's ran the wrong route and LT had nowhere to throw. Three of them were drive killers on 3rd down. Yea LT wasn't great but having Jr and Sr. WR's run busted routes at costly times is inexcusable. Also even when healthy we don't have anybody to really stretch the field or get behind the defense. I'm bout to start a slush fund for Stefon Diggs to get him to come here
laugh.gif

Or, your OC could play to LT's strengths and run the hell out of him and give him lots of easy throws. Helps you stay out of 3rd and longs. Between LT and David Wilson they should be running, running, running since it's apparent that LT isn't their passing wise (and I guess the WR's aren't either?). Zone read ppl to death lol. Right now he's trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Back
Top Bottom