2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

northwestern_starts_weighty_heisman_campaign_for_quarterback_persa.jpg

Originally Posted by Statis22

That's 1st team All Big Ten quarterback Dan Persa though.

i understand...dude put up monster stats but w.e. northwestern is going to hype dude up this season. deservedly so

That's 1st team All Big Ten quarterback Dan Persa though.

i understand...dude put up monster stats but w.e. northwestern is going to hype dude up this season. deservedly so

laugh.gif
at that photo of Alshon, that +@%! dont even look real...what happened? the expectations are obviously high for him this year, i hope he gets on a diet regiment asap...

laugh.gif

How many INTs we can count on from Matt Barkley this year, double digits again?

Matt doesn't always make the best decisions so 10+ unfortunately could be likely. BUT, if the line can prove to give him some time the SC receiving core could turn into the top in the nation....
anyways this is an older photo from spring but Kyle +@%##$ Prater.... If this boy can stay healthy......
pimp.gif

2010sup.jpg

laugh.gif
at that photo of Alshon, that +@%! dont even look real...what happened? the expectations are obviously high for him this year, i hope he gets on a diet regiment asap...

laugh.gif

How many INTs we can count on from Matt Barkley this year, double digits again?

Matt doesn't always make the best decisions so 10+ unfortunately could be likely. BUT, if the line can prove to give him some time the SC receiving core could turn into the top in the nation....
anyways this is an older photo from spring but Kyle +@%##$ Prater.... If this boy can stay healthy......
pimp.gif

2010sup.jpg

That $C WR corps could be nasty this year. So much talent and not everybody is the same type. Burners. Leapers. Physical.

Plus their TEs are stacked too.

If they can't put up 40 a game with that O I will be wondering !*@

That $C WR corps could be nasty this year. So much talent and not everybody is the same type. Burners. Leapers. Physical.

Plus their TEs are stacked too.

If they can't put up 40 a game with that O I will be wondering !*@

Originally Posted by FeelMode

pimp.gif

2010sup.jpg
laugh.gif
@ his knees being @ Robey's head....

Still no match to "The Dez" picture tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

pimp.gif

2010sup.jpg
laugh.gif
@ his knees being @ Robey's head....

Still no match to "The Dez" picture tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm hoping a backup threw that pass because if 6'6 Prater is having to stretch like that for Matty's pass, we may see another so-so year for the chosen one.

I'm hoping a backup threw that pass because if 6'6 Prater is having to stretch like that for Matty's pass, we may see another so-so year for the chosen one.

Back
Top Bottom