2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Lmao humphries to bama
laugh.gif

C. Black to surprise urrrrything and pick the criminoles.

Texas in the top 25 word?! UGA in top 25 word!????? FSU top 5!??? haha wordddd!!????

Baylor over tcu???? U won't put $ on that , I know that for sure

Lmao humphries to bama
laugh.gif

C. Black to surprise urrrrything and pick the criminoles.

Texas in the top 25 word?! UGA in top 25 word!????? FSU top 5!??? haha wordddd!!????

Originally Posted by dreClark

Humphries to Bama, Black to FSU, random 2* DB to Miami.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

well maybe not to win straight up...but to cover 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Humphries to Bama, Black to FSU, random 2* DB to Miami.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

well maybe not to win straight up...but to cover 
nerd.gif

I'll be pissed if Notre Dame gets both Day and Jones; especially Jones. Our coaches dropped the ball like crazy on that one.

I'll be pissed if Notre Dame gets both Day and Jones; especially Jones. Our coaches dropped the ball like crazy on that one.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I'm not feeling Stanford this year.

Who is? Stanford can win 10 games this year and have it be a down year.
pimp.gif

We are turning into a powerhouse and anyone who is oblivious to see that doesn't follow Stanford football well. But I don't blame you, the marketing strategy is terrible. What is going on inside the athletic department right now shows that they are slowly becoming a football school. Not to mention the recruits coming in are all highly rated. IF Stanford goes undefeated this year, you'll see a top 10 class every year for them for a good while.
pimp.gif
31,000 Season Tickets sold, compared to 13,000 the first year at the new stadium. AHH GO CARDINAL BABY!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

I'm not feeling Stanford this year.

Who is? Stanford can win 10 games this year and have it be a down year.
pimp.gif

We are turning into a powerhouse and anyone who is oblivious to see that doesn't follow Stanford football well. But I don't blame you, the marketing strategy is terrible. What is going on inside the athletic department right now shows that they are slowly becoming a football school. Not to mention the recruits coming in are all highly rated. IF Stanford goes undefeated this year, you'll see a top 10 class every year for them for a good while.
pimp.gif
31,000 Season Tickets sold, compared to 13,000 the first year at the new stadium. AHH GO CARDINAL BABY!
happy.gif

ku_fbc_practice_07_t640.jpg

I know not many follow KU football on this board but what the *hey.* Gill is quietly stock piling some good talent. Still probably another year away from being a bowl contending team.

I mean we can't get any worse, right.....
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom