2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

ku_fbc_practice_07_t640.jpg

I know not many follow KU football on this board but what the *hey.* Gill is quietly stock piling some good talent. Still probably another year away from being a bowl contending team.

I mean we can't get any worse, right.....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

IF Stanford goes undefeated this year

laugh.gif
What are you laughing at? the fact that your head coach might be fired by november?
Ehh how bout the last time you guys came down to Stanford? Ahh lameo.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

IF Stanford goes undefeated this year

laugh.gif
What are you laughing at? the fact that your head coach might be fired by november?
Ehh how bout the last time you guys came down to Stanford? Ahh lameo.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

I know not many follow KU football on this board but what the *hey.* Gill is quietly stock piling some good talent. Still probably another year away from being a bowl contending team.

ohwell.gif

Cant wait to see KU back in bowl games, however long it takes
smokin.gif

As for the coaches poll, LULZ at FSU being 5th and Texas being ranked at all.
pimp.gif
at Oregon at #3

Originally Posted by langfor5

ohwell.gif

Cant wait to see KU back in bowl games, however long it takes
smokin.gif

As for the coaches poll, LULZ at FSU being 5th and Texas being ranked at all.
pimp.gif
at Oregon at #3

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Originally Posted by Statis22

I'm not feeling Stanford this year.

You never felt them last year.

I was hyping up Luck before he even took a snap at Stanford but I didn't see em being 11-1 good lol. Any other year they woulda played for a national championship.

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Originally Posted by Statis22

I'm not feeling Stanford this year.

You never felt them last year.

I was hyping up Luck before he even took a snap at Stanford but I didn't see em being 11-1 good lol. Any other year they woulda played for a national championship.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE
Only reason I care about Arizona football...

4e38dce4878e3.image.jpg

Kid is going to be good.

Spoiler [+]
OS ANGELES — Arizona unveiled its new media guide at Pac-12 Media Day, and the preseason depth chart contains several tweaks from the spring version.
Perhaps most notable is the inclusion of David Lopez as the first-stringer at strong-side linebacker. Lopez, a junior college transfer from Cerritos College, was a June addition to the roster. He had originally committed to play at Portland State.

The strong-side position is often removed for a nickel-back in the Wildcats’ scheme, but Arizona needs helps as it has no experience at the position. Lopez (6-3, 230) is trying to take over for Jake Fischer, who suffered an ACL injury in the spring game. His return, if at all for this season, is uncertain.

Arizona also lost two backup linebackers to transfer in the spring, and other to academic problems.

“We lost four linebackers, so we kind of looked around and saw three or four guys we really liked,

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE
Only reason I care about Arizona football...

4e38dce4878e3.image.jpg

Kid is going to be good.

Spoiler [+]
OS ANGELES — Arizona unveiled its new media guide at Pac-12 Media Day, and the preseason depth chart contains several tweaks from the spring version.
Perhaps most notable is the inclusion of David Lopez as the first-stringer at strong-side linebacker. Lopez, a junior college transfer from Cerritos College, was a June addition to the roster. He had originally committed to play at Portland State.

The strong-side position is often removed for a nickel-back in the Wildcats’ scheme, but Arizona needs helps as it has no experience at the position. Lopez (6-3, 230) is trying to take over for Jake Fischer, who suffered an ACL injury in the spring game. His return, if at all for this season, is uncertain.

Arizona also lost two backup linebackers to transfer in the spring, and other to academic problems.

“We lost four linebackers, so we kind of looked around and saw three or four guys we really liked,

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Just realized UT plays Cincy? Damn that's gunna be a good game.

If by good game u mean over by half-time then yea, i agree. I expect Montana to be more of a challenge.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Just realized UT plays Cincy? Damn that's gunna be a good game.

If by good game u mean over by half-time then yea, i agree. I expect Montana to be more of a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom