2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

http://thedawgpost.com/2011/fall/20110804/index.html

Some awesome pics
pimp.gif
. .

IC #1. BEASTLY.

Is Kansas doing the all-access thing they did last year?

Kyle Turley still has at least one game circled on the calendar. [Turley] ripped into Michigan coach Brady Hoke on Jim Rome's radio show Wednesday. Apparently, some San Diego State folks didn't like Hoke's exit from SoCal. Or Turley is just as much of a loose cannon as he was in his playing days. Or both. Asked about his Aztecs visiting the Big House on Sept. 24, Turley went off: "I want that game bad. If they lose every game in the whole season, if they just go up there and whup Michigan, I'll take that. It was ridiculous that that guy left the way he did. Michigan came down there with a private jet and flashed a few bucks in front of him, and he, basically, just abandoned the team. Didn't even say goodbye. I don't like people like that."
Whatever...it's Michigan man. IMO Greatest job in college sports.

Is Kansas doing the all-access thing they did last year?

Kyle Turley still has at least one game circled on the calendar. [Turley] ripped into Michigan coach Brady Hoke on Jim Rome's radio show Wednesday. Apparently, some San Diego State folks didn't like Hoke's exit from SoCal. Or Turley is just as much of a loose cannon as he was in his playing days. Or both. Asked about his Aztecs visiting the Big House on Sept. 24, Turley went off: "I want that game bad. If they lose every game in the whole season, if they just go up there and whup Michigan, I'll take that. It was ridiculous that that guy left the way he did. Michigan came down there with a private jet and flashed a few bucks in front of him, and he, basically, just abandoned the team. Didn't even say goodbye. I don't like people like that."
Whatever...it's Michigan man. IMO Greatest job in college sports.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

laugh.gif
What are you laughing at? the fact that your head coach might be fired by november?
Ehh how bout the last time you guys came down to Stanford? Ahh lameo.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i forgot i "ignored" that dude. i was like who the hell is chester talking to and quoting?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What are you laughing at? the fact that your head coach might be fired by november?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i forgot i "ignored" that dude. i was like who the hell is chester talking to and quoting?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Ignore me for what? because your little USC trojans can't make a bowl and I stated facts. You can't read this, but cry me a river. BOO HOO.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Ignore me for what? because your little USC trojans can't make a bowl and I stated facts. You can't read this, but cry me a river. BOO HOO.
embarassed.gif

Jimbo Fisher just had a press conference concerning his son who is sick with Fanconi anemia. Apparently its a blood/bone marrow disease

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanconi_anemia

They have started a fund in conjunction with the Univ. of Minnesota.

Mike London's daughter also has the same disease, but luckily he was a match for her so he was able to donate his bone marrow to her.

Jimbo Fisher just had a press conference concerning his son who is sick with Fanconi anemia. Apparently its a blood/bone marrow disease

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanconi_anemia

They have started a fund in conjunction with the Univ. of Minnesota.

Mike London's daughter also has the same disease, but luckily he was a match for her so he was able to donate his bone marrow to her.

Sheldon Day commits to ND.. Jarron Jones soon to follow... Fall Camp starts today... the season can't start soon enough...

Sheldon Day commits to ND.. Jarron Jones soon to follow... Fall Camp starts today... the season can't start soon enough...

Originally Posted by woody2626

Va tech at 13? ++%* is high imo

It probably is if you're talking about how good the team actually is but our schedule is so favorable that's probably why we're up there. I thought we'd be in the 15-20 range.
^ Happens every year, Woodrow. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Preseason   Final

04        N/A           9

05          8              7

06         17           19

07          9              9

08         17           15

09          7            10

10         10           16

Back