2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by dreClark

Probably because y'all landed Phillip Ely last year.

roll.gif

This is not really CFB related, but I guess kinda is since Spurrier's at USC now. I really couldn't tell you why, because the Skins were awful during his tenure, but I effing loved Spurrier.
laugh.gif
Probably just because his demeanor and press conferences were straight comedy. I was upset when he quit but I knew it was probably for the best
laugh.gif

Posted at 11:09 AM ET, 07/22/2011
Ross Tucker tells hilarious Steve Spurrier stories
By Dan Steinberg
Former ******** offensive lineman and current NFL analyst Ross Tucker was on 106.7 The Fan this morning to talk about the NFL lockout. But he started talking to the Junkies about the Steve Spurrier Era, and that was a lot more entertaining.

I mean, 30 years from now, the Steve Spurrier Era will remain a juicy source of hilarious radio interviews.

“Marty was the only guy that literally I think almost all of us would run through a wall for,

This is not really CFB related, but I guess kinda is since Spurrier's at USC now. I really couldn't tell you why, because the Skins were awful during his tenure, but I effing loved Spurrier.
laugh.gif
Probably just because his demeanor and press conferences were straight comedy. I was upset when he quit but I knew it was probably for the best
laugh.gif

Posted at 11:09 AM ET, 07/22/2011
Ross Tucker tells hilarious Steve Spurrier stories
By Dan Steinberg
Former ******** offensive lineman and current NFL analyst Ross Tucker was on 106.7 The Fan this morning to talk about the NFL lockout. But he started talking to the Junkies about the Steve Spurrier Era, and that was a lot more entertaining.

I mean, 30 years from now, the Steve Spurrier Era will remain a juicy source of hilarious radio interviews.

“Marty was the only guy that literally I think almost all of us would run through a wall for,

His lack of work ethic has always been known but SOS will always be that dude. He always knew how to get under people's skin

From flea flickers in the 4th to hang 50 in Athens
To can't spell Citrus without UT
To his thoughts on the Auburn library fire
To Free Shoes U

When you won the way he did at Florida you can say whatever the !@$+ you want. At USCe he's had to tone it down and it makes me sad.

His lack of work ethic has always been known but SOS will always be that dude. He always knew how to get under people's skin

From flea flickers in the 4th to hang 50 in Athens
To can't spell Citrus without UT
To his thoughts on the Auburn library fire
To Free Shoes U

When you won the way he did at Florida you can say whatever the !@$+ you want. At USCe he's had to tone it down and it makes me sad.

RT @CBSSportsNCAAF According to CBSSports.com sources, Butch Davis has been fired as head coach of North Carolina, players have been told.

RT @CBSSportsNCAAF According to CBSSports.com sources, Butch Davis has been fired as head coach of North Carolina, players have been told.

The Pacific-12 conference, which has made no secret of its desire to create a network to showcase its newly expanded league, announced Wednesday that it will create six regional channels and a national one.

There will be a network for each of the six regionsthat have two schools: Washington, Oregon, Northern and Southern California, Arizona and Mountain. All will carry national programming, including 35 football games, more than 100 men’s basketball games and 40 women’s basketball games, as well as the Olympic sports at each school that traditionally have gotten little or no television exposure.
The regional networks will be carried locally, within their geographically proscribed areas, on basic and digital cable, and the national network will be shown on sports tiers that require an extra fee.

Larry Scott
pimp.gif

LINK

The Pacific-12 conference, which has made no secret of its desire to create a network to showcase its newly expanded league, announced Wednesday that it will create six regional channels and a national one.

There will be a network for each of the six regionsthat have two schools: Washington, Oregon, Northern and Southern California, Arizona and Mountain. All will carry national programming, including 35 football games, more than 100 men’s basketball games and 40 women’s basketball games, as well as the Olympic sports at each school that traditionally have gotten little or no television exposure.
The regional networks will be carried locally, within their geographically proscribed areas, on basic and digital cable, and the national network will be shown on sports tiers that require an extra fee.

Larry Scott
pimp.gif

LINK

Justin Shanks is Tally bound.

pimp.gif

#ThankYouDameyuneCraig
30t6p3b.gif
This guy goes to my high school, I should have intervened, can't even F wit him now since he's a Criminole

Firing him a month before the season starts? This does nothing but hurt the program for the next few years

Justin Shanks is Tally bound.

pimp.gif

#ThankYouDameyuneCraig
30t6p3b.gif
This guy goes to my high school, I should have intervened, can't even F wit him now since he's a Criminole

Firing him a month before the season starts? This does nothing but hurt the program for the next few years

Back
Top Bottom