2011 Mustang GT vs 2010 Camaro SS

i sat in the camaro and hated it. literally felt like a boat with the deep dish steering wheel and all. overall didn't feel sporty at all, felt like i was in a minivan.

i don't know how the mustang feels, but from the reviews i've seen it looks promising. i don't wanna sound like ninjahood but it did very well against the e92 m3 on the track as well. performance is important to me as much as looks, which the mustang wins in both. just make sure it's the 2011 and not the 2010...BIG changes.

i sat in the camaro and hated it. literally felt like a boat with the deep dish steering wheel and all. overall didn't feel sporty at all, felt like i was in a minivan.

i don't know how the mustang feels, but from the reviews i've seen it looks promising. i don't wanna sound like ninjahood but it did very well against the e92 m3 on the track as well. performance is important to me as much as looks, which the mustang wins in both. just make sure it's the 2011 and not the 2010...BIG changes.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Stang didn't win against the m3....

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Stang didn't win against the m3....

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Camaro SS because it just looks nicer and is a newer car. It attracts a lot of attention and will definitely turn heads if that is what you are going for. But the Mustang is a better performing car, quicker and more agile. So you have to decide whether you want a car that looks good or one that is more fun to drive.
2390821173_bcd173c1b4_b.jpg

It all boils down to personal taste, but I think the Mustang looks far better than the Camaro.

2010%20Camaro%20OEM%20Body%20Kit%201.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

ThuG LyFe wrote:
i sat in the camaro and hated it. literally felt like a boat with the deep dish steering wheel and all. overall didn't feel sporty at all, felt like i was in a minivan.�

YEP!
pimp.gif

Fast forward to 10:45

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Camaro SS because it just looks nicer and is a newer car. It attracts a lot of attention and will definitely turn heads if that is what you are going for. But the Mustang is a better performing car, quicker and more agile. So you have to decide whether you want a car that looks good or one that is more fun to drive.
2390821173_bcd173c1b4_b.jpg

It all boils down to personal taste, but I think the Mustang looks far better than the Camaro.

2010%20Camaro%20OEM%20Body%20Kit%201.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

ThuG LyFe wrote:
i sat in the camaro and hated it. literally felt like a boat with the deep dish steering wheel and all. overall didn't feel sporty at all, felt like i was in a minivan.�

YEP!
pimp.gif

Fast forward to 10:45

They tested the most expensive Mustang and Camaro but not the SRT-8 Charger?
grin.gif

They tested the most expensive Mustang and Camaro but not the SRT-8 Charger?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

"the bmw m3 beats the mustang gt at the track"

Stang was real close though.
"...by the slimest of margins, less than .1 second."

C'mon... Keep it funky. For 20K less the mustang is the better buy if you're not a label %%%$%.

C'mon... Keep it funky. For 20K less the mustang is the better buy if you're not a label %%%$%.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

basically, and it wasn't even testing da best trim mustang which is da shelby GT500 which is CLEARLY better then da M3

Originally Posted by General Johnson

basically, and it wasn't even testing da best trim mustang which is da shelby GT500 which is CLEARLY better then da M3

Back
Top Bottom