2011 Mustang GT vs 2010 Camaro SS

Originally Posted by bballah3

LOL @ ppl thinking a Mustang is hot.

Its a white trash dream car.

Its built by FORD for lords sake.

I guess you didn't read the thread title.
It wasn't "Name your favorite car" it was "2011 Mustang GT vs 2010 Camaro SS." 

OP is trying to narrow it down and the information in here pertains to his options.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

OP is trying to narrow it down and the information in here pertains to his options.

I guess you cant read. Im not the one comparing other cars....people in here are comparing a BMW M3 to a Mustang, which isnt the topic. Read my post again...I didnt name another car I just commented on the Mustang.

I OWN a 2010 Camaro SS.   There are many reasons why I didn't buy a 2010 or 2011 Mustang, one of them being its built by Ford.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I guess you cant read. Im not the one comparing other cars....people in here are comparing a BMW M3 to a Mustang, which isnt the topic. Read my post again...I didnt name another car I just commented on the Mustang.

I OWN a 2010 Camaro SS.   There are many reasons why I didn't buy a 2010 or 2011 Mustang, one of them being its built by Ford.

the only car that is better than the 11' mustang that is american made is the corvette. the camaro isn't touching the new mustang fam. and this is coming from someone who loves the camaro and was going to cop one. ford really stepped their game up

the only car that is better than the 11' mustang that is american made is the corvette. the camaro isn't touching the new mustang fam. and this is coming from someone who loves the camaro and was going to cop one. ford really stepped their game up

live real axle is still a liability on da tang'.....for da price da SS camaro is a better buy then da GT mustang.

live real axle is still a liability on da tang'.....for da price da SS camaro is a better buy then da GT mustang.

Stang by far. My pops has the 2010 GT all black fully loaded... straight filthy

Stang by far. My pops has the 2010 GT all black fully loaded... straight filthy

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

On what level?  A straight line, running for a quarter mile?  If thats what you base your opinion on then I feel sorry for you. Have fun buying cars that are poorly made. 

Are you comparing the 2011 Shelby to a Camaro SS?  To make it a fair comparison you would have to compare the Z28 Camaro, which hasnt released yet, to the Shelby.

On what level?  A straight line, running for a quarter mile?  If thats what you base your opinion on then I feel sorry for you. Have fun buying cars that are poorly made. 

Are you comparing the 2011 Shelby to a Camaro SS?  To make it a fair comparison you would have to compare the Z28 Camaro, which hasnt released yet, to the Shelby.

son #%*@ with that straight line bs. you sound stupid assuming that i was basing anything off that. and you sound stupid assuming the stang's are poorly made -_-the v6 mustang outperforms the v6 camaro in EVERYTHINGthe v8 GT stang and camaro are just about even but the stang is better. and i'm not taking the shelby gt 500 into account cause then it wouldn't even be fair. camaro fanboy

son #%*@ with that straight line bs. you sound stupid assuming that i was basing anything off that. and you sound stupid assuming the stang's are poorly made -_-the v6 mustang outperforms the v6 camaro in EVERYTHINGthe v8 GT stang and camaro are just about even but the stang is better. and i'm not taking the shelby gt 500 into account cause then it wouldn't even be fair. camaro fanboy

Originally Posted by Mr718

They tested the most expensive Mustang and Camaro but not the SRT-8 Charger?
grin.gif

i hate when they do that smh

I all comparison's aside, you guys need to get off that "GT500 > *" %#@!%%*+. Really, though.

It's a *$#!%! $50k car with a solid rear axle? Come the !#$@ on. Not to mention it's 100+ hp over the '11 GT puts it at mere .1s of a second quicker than the GT, while lapping similar lap times. It's an engineering disaster.

I all comparison's aside, you guys need to get off that "GT500 > *" %#@!%%*+. Really, though.

It's a *$#!%! $50k car with a solid rear axle? Come the !#$@ on. Not to mention it's 100+ hp over the '11 GT puts it at mere .1s of a second quicker than the GT, while lapping similar lap times. It's an engineering disaster.

Im assuming you havent sat in both or driven both. The 2011 GT have a better interior, better built, and better than any performance category than the current Camaro. The only thing i dont like about the new body Mustang is the rear end but ive been warming up to it. The Camaro is a nice looking car tho I got to give it that.

But I agree, they need to step up the GT500, and the reason they went solid axle was cuz the IRS would blow up on hard launches so people cried about it, now that it doesnt have IRS people are crying about the solid axle. Plus the three link suspension is just boo boo.

Im assuming you havent sat in both or driven both. The 2011 GT have a better interior, better built, and better than any performance category than the current Camaro. The only thing i dont like about the new body Mustang is the rear end but ive been warming up to it. The Camaro is a nice looking car tho I got to give it that.

But I agree, they need to step up the GT500, and the reason they went solid axle was cuz the IRS would blow up on hard launches so people cried about it, now that it doesnt have IRS people are crying about the solid axle. Plus the three link suspension is just boo boo.

Back
Top Bottom