2011 Mustang GT vs 2010 Camaro SS

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by General Johnson

LOL @ ppl thinking a Mustang is hot.

Its a white trash dream car.

Its built by FORD for lords sake.

I guess you didn't read the thread title.
It wasn't "Name your favorite car" it was "2011 Mustang GT vs 2010 Camaro SS." 

OP is trying to narrow it down and the information in here pertains to his options.

I guess you cant read. Im not the one comparing other cars....people in here are comparing a BMW M3 to a Mustang, which isnt the topic. Read my post again...I didnt name another car I just commented on the Mustang.

I OWN a 2010 Camaro SS.   There are many reasons why I didn't buy a 2010 or 2011 Mustang, one of them being its built by Ford.

How do you like ur SS? I really want them, but their interior is wack as hell.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

LOL @ ppl thinking a Mustang is hot.

Its a white trash dream car.

Its built by FORD for lords sake.

I guess you didn't read the thread title.
It wasn't "Name your favorite car" it was "2011 Mustang GT vs 2010 Camaro SS." 

OP is trying to narrow it down and the information in here pertains to his options.

I guess you cant read. Im not the one comparing other cars....people in here are comparing a BMW M3 to a Mustang, which isnt the topic. Read my post again...I didnt name another car I just commented on the Mustang.

I OWN a 2010 Camaro SS.   There are many reasons why I didn't buy a 2010 or 2011 Mustang, one of them being its built by Ford.

How do you like ur SS? I really want them, but their interior is wack as hell.

How do you like ur SS?
im wondering the same thing
i just saw an all black camaro today and was
eek.gif
. considering getting the base model and adding the aftermarket stuff myself

How do you like ur SS?
im wondering the same thing
i just saw an all black camaro today and was
eek.gif
. considering getting the base model and adding the aftermarket stuff myself

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Mustang GT500 Super Snake coming out soon will leave that M3 in the dust.

The last gen mustangs were the ugliest things on the streets and since they updated them they are one of the hottest whips on the street. Some of you guys need to stop hating on "american" cars. Its ridiculous.

http://www.examiner.com/a...t500-super-snake-package
damn, thats a high price tag just for upgrades.  Only thing I'd be interested in would be the wheels and suspension upgrade.. maybe exhaust upgrade too.  Judging from passed Shelby Super Snakes with 700 or so HP, it'll probably just improve another .1 or .2 of a second on the 0-60 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Mustang GT500 Super Snake coming out soon will leave that M3 in the dust.

The last gen mustangs were the ugliest things on the streets and since they updated them they are one of the hottest whips on the street. Some of you guys need to stop hating on "american" cars. Its ridiculous.

http://www.examiner.com/a...t500-super-snake-package
damn, thats a high price tag just for upgrades.  Only thing I'd be interested in would be the wheels and suspension upgrade.. maybe exhaust upgrade too.  Judging from passed Shelby Super Snakes with 700 or so HP, it'll probably just improve another .1 or .2 of a second on the 0-60 
ohwell.gif

"Mustangs...they're tough" -Ralph Macchio (The Outsiders)

Go with the Mustang....it looks and performs better.

"Mustangs...they're tough" -Ralph Macchio (The Outsiders)

Go with the Mustang....it looks and performs better.

My brother had a 2006 GT and I was always really impressed with that car's performance, and it only had 300 hp/300 ft-lb. I'm sure the 2011 GT will be a beast.

I drove behind a 2011 GT/CS yesterday and that thing sounded amazing, and it was ridiculously quick off the line. I was flooring it in my Prius trying to keep up with him, and yeah...didn't happen. He could probably go 0-120 in the time it takes my Prius to get to 60.

My brother had a 2006 GT and I was always really impressed with that car's performance, and it only had 300 hp/300 ft-lb. I'm sure the 2011 GT will be a beast.

I drove behind a 2011 GT/CS yesterday and that thing sounded amazing, and it was ridiculously quick off the line. I was flooring it in my Prius trying to keep up with him, and yeah...didn't happen. He could probably go 0-120 in the time it takes my Prius to get to 60.

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

electric cars are fastest

So random.

I don't really care for either of these cars but if I had to choose one for a DD it would be the Camaro SS.

Back
Top Bottom