2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

pathetic. Dodge needs to be cut immediately. It's not entirely his fault but he is a waste of life.

must win the next 2

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Pathetic is an understatement, up 31-10 with 8 minutes left.

One pass for a TD on a basic catch, missed tackle by the safety.

Onside kick which nobody was ready for.

Drive killed by a bad route that would've iced the game.

It was coming, and yeah they only have to win next week to almost certainly lock a playoff spot up, but after the way they lost today do they even deserve that *+$@ ?

Pathetic is an understatement, up 31-10 with 8 minutes left.

One pass for a TD on a basic catch, missed tackle by the safety.

Onside kick which nobody was ready for.

Drive killed by a bad route that would've iced the game.

It was coming, and yeah they only have to win next week to almost certainly lock a playoff spot up, but after the way they lost today do they even deserve that *+$@ ?

yeah this loss was definitely on coughlin.

he didn't get outcoached (not by andy reid, no way), but it's like he took the lead for granted or something.

just sickening.

yeah this loss was definitely on coughlin.

he didn't get outcoached (not by andy reid, no way), but it's like he took the lead for granted or something.

just sickening.

can mez or someone explain what happen in the second half? pretty pleaseee?

had an emergency so i missed the rest of the game ;\

but yeah theres so much i can analyze from espn highlights

can mez or someone explain what happen in the second half? pretty pleaseee?

had an emergency so i missed the rest of the game ;\

but yeah theres so much i can analyze from espn highlights

not the end of the world. giants showed they can beat vick.  get in the playoffs and beat philly when it matters in philly. 

not the end of the world. giants showed they can beat vick.  get in the playoffs and beat philly when it matters in philly. 

guys we got bailed out all day by other teams. gotta see some positives. we control our destiny

when i get depressed about the gmen, i just tell myself "18-1" and a smile comes to my face

guys we got bailed out all day by other teams. gotta see some positives. we control our destiny

when i get depressed about the gmen, i just tell myself "18-1" and a smile comes to my face

You knew GB would lose but they put up a fight, and NO loss was surprising.

I could sleep a little better tonight, I am just upset at the WAY WE LOST, not the actual loss itself.

Leaves a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when he outplayed them all game and were physical, and then something happened.
sick.gif

You knew GB would lose but they put up a fight, and NO loss was surprising.

I could sleep a little better tonight, I am just upset at the WAY WE LOST, not the actual loss itself.

Leaves a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when he outplayed them all game and were physical, and then something happened.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom