2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

great win, now lets eat some birds next week!
Very excited to play Philly again.  It's very simple, if Eli doesn't turn it over, we win.  Lego!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

great win, now lets eat some birds next week!
Very excited to play Philly again.  It's very simple, if Eli doesn't turn it over, we win.  Lego!!!!!!!

Steve Smith (NYG) may miss the rest of the season with a knee injury (as per WFAN 660 AM), smh.

Which means.....O-Line has to continue to dominate, and run run run run run run run run run run...and then work with the passing game.

defense and running attack.

Steve Smith (NYG) may miss the rest of the season with a knee injury (as per WFAN 660 AM), smh.

Which means.....O-Line has to continue to dominate, and run run run run run run run run run run...and then work with the passing game.

defense and running attack.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Who's gonna fill in for Smith?
Its all hands on deck for the offense.

If you look at coach coughlin's time in ny, hes done a good job at pluggin the holes and getting the most out of guys. Save for belichick, the maestro of plug-and-play, no one's done a better job at it.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Who's gonna fill in for Smith?
Its all hands on deck for the offense.

If you look at coach coughlin's time in ny, hes done a good job at pluggin the holes and getting the most out of guys. Save for belichick, the maestro of plug-and-play, no one's done a better job at it.

Hagan is confirmed to take the slot position.

You'd think Zant would take on Nicks and they would double him.....challenge the other corners with Hagan and Mario and take your chances.

Start with short passes to start the game cause you know they will blitz like a mother to stop the run...especially since Eli always gets off to some slow starts these games.

Pressure Vick like we did before, we are one of like 2 teams that can rush the QB with 4 guys consistently and cover downfield.

Hagan is confirmed to take the slot position.

You'd think Zant would take on Nicks and they would double him.....challenge the other corners with Hagan and Mario and take your chances.

Start with short passes to start the game cause you know they will blitz like a mother to stop the run...especially since Eli always gets off to some slow starts these games.

Pressure Vick like we did before, we are one of like 2 teams that can rush the QB with 4 guys consistently and cover downfield.

terrible news for the G-MEN just when we get everyone back..boom...smith out...

Hagan has been servicable and Mario said he will play on sunday no matter what.

As long as the run game played like it did last week I think we have a good shot.

terrible news for the G-MEN just when we get everyone back..boom...smith out...

Hagan has been servicable and Mario said he will play on sunday no matter what.

As long as the run game played like it did last week I think we have a good shot.

steves out for the seasons
frown.gif

He wasn't officially placed on IR though right? Hagan was very Smith-esque, I can see him stepping up. I can see Clayton and Devin Thomas stepping up as well.

Good teams overcome injuries and don't rely on one player. We did fine and hopefully continue to do so. Our running game is firing on all cylinders and Jacobs is running harder than ever. Let's also mention it's near the end of the season and most teams are worn out and its cold so running is vital.

He wasn't officially placed on IR though right? Hagan was very Smith-esque, I can see him stepping up. I can see Clayton and Devin Thomas stepping up as well.

Good teams overcome injuries and don't rely on one player. We did fine and hopefully continue to do so. Our running game is firing on all cylinders and Jacobs is running harder than ever. Let's also mention it's near the end of the season and most teams are worn out and its cold so running is vital.

Back
Top Bottom