2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Run game is even more crucial now with Eli having a terrible season thus far. He needs to go on an 07-esque run in terms of decisionmaking if we go anywhere in this postseason. Sad to see Smith is out for the year because of the ACL.

Run game is even more crucial now with Eli having a terrible season thus far. He needs to go on an 07-esque run in terms of decisionmaking if we go anywhere in this postseason. Sad to see Smith is out for the year because of the ACL.

Smith is such an under-rated player (even though he made the pro-bowl), he was always a reliable receiver to move the chains on 3rd down, and opens things up for our other receivers.

This is a brutal loss but we just have to move on, it will make the Eagles game that much more difficult though.

Smith is such an under-rated player (even though he made the pro-bowl), he was always a reliable receiver to move the chains on 3rd down, and opens things up for our other receivers.

This is a brutal loss but we just have to move on, it will make the Eagles game that much more difficult though.

Originally Posted by youngin33

yea hopefully we get the same running game performance from monday's game.

Originally Posted by youngin33

yea hopefully we get the same running game performance from monday's game.

This would happen right when we got the most important game of the season coming up..

Running game definitely needs to play like they did against Minnesota AND Eli needs to play smart

This would happen right when we got the most important game of the season coming up..

Running game definitely needs to play like they did against Minnesota AND Eli needs to play smart

SMH this is ridiculous. He JUST came back
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

He wasn't officially placed on IR though right? Hagan was very Smith-esque, I can see him stepping up. I can see Clayton and Devin Thomas stepping up as well.

Good teams overcome injuries and don't rely on one player. We did fine and hopefully continue to do so. Our running game is firing on all cylinders and Jacobs is running harder than ever. Let's also mention it's near the end of the season and most teams are worn out and its cold so running is vital.
I don't see that comparison at all.  Steve Smith is the most reliable WR on the roster and the guy Eli would go to on 3rd downs when he was healthy.  He had a ton of catches last year too, Hagan's decent but nowhere near as dependable as Smith.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

He wasn't officially placed on IR though right? Hagan was very Smith-esque, I can see him stepping up. I can see Clayton and Devin Thomas stepping up as well.

Good teams overcome injuries and don't rely on one player. We did fine and hopefully continue to do so. Our running game is firing on all cylinders and Jacobs is running harder than ever. Let's also mention it's near the end of the season and most teams are worn out and its cold so running is vital.
I don't see that comparison at all.  Steve Smith is the most reliable WR on the roster and the guy Eli would go to on 3rd downs when he was healthy.  He had a ton of catches last year too, Hagan's decent but nowhere near as dependable as Smith.

Alright smith is out, now its up to Eli to prove that he is an elite quarterback and lead us.

Alright smith is out, now its up to Eli to prove that he is an elite quarterback and lead us.

What a complete joke of coaching in that 4th quarter.

Complete control of the game , and not being ready for the onside kick was when I felt the Giants would not even get another score.

You just can't help but laugh at this point....in prime position for the # 2 seed, now we have to settle for 5th-6th seed at best.

roll.gif
sick.gif

What a complete joke of coaching in that 4th quarter.

Complete control of the game , and not being ready for the onside kick was when I felt the Giants would not even get another score.

You just can't help but laugh at this point....in prime position for the # 2 seed, now we have to settle for 5th-6th seed at best.

roll.gif
sick.gif

This was worst than 02', this was at home.

Even if they lost its whatever cause they have an important game vs. GB next week, but to lose being up by 3 TD's and making mistakes and being embarrassed on the coaching side...........bunch of clowns.

This was worst than 02', this was at home.

Even if they lost its whatever cause they have an important game vs. GB next week, but to lose being up by 3 TD's and making mistakes and being embarrassed on the coaching side...........bunch of clowns.

smhhh
sick.gif
sick.gif
i'm sick to my stomach... its things like this that makes me not want to watch sports anymore. Too much heartaches..

smhhh
sick.gif
sick.gif
i'm sick to my stomach... its things like this that makes me not want to watch sports anymore. Too much heartaches..

pathetic. Dodge needs to be cut immediately. It's not entirely his fault but he is a waste of life.

must win the next 2

Back
Top Bottom