2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

I say we go 10-6 this season.. And that's if we can take care of the easy teams 

We were competitive with the"top" teams in the league last season.
2 games come to mind that 1 play that essentially lost the game for us.

Packers game = Brandon Jacobs fumble on the sideline after a long run...turned the momentum.

Eagles game = Matt Dodge...nuff said.

We'll be great this season...unless injuries kill us (like they usually do).

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

I say we go 10-6 this season.. And that's if we can take care of the easy teams 

We were competitive with the"top" teams in the league last season.
2 games come to mind that 1 play that essentially lost the game for us.

Packers game = Brandon Jacobs fumble on the sideline after a long run...turned the momentum.

Eagles game = Matt Dodge...nuff said.

We'll be great this season...unless injuries kill us (like they usually do).

Giants don't play to NOT LOSE vs the Eagles they win 11 games and make the playoffs....Packers game was when Rodgers just went on his ridiculous roll, was great to watch (AFTER the game), not fun vs the G Men.
sick.gif

I'm not worried per say about scheduling, I will just worry about the moves for now.

...and besides, you never know which teams will be good/bad at times, unless its the Packers or Patriots.

Giants don't play to NOT LOSE vs the Eagles they win 11 games and make the playoffs....Packers game was when Rodgers just went on his ridiculous roll, was great to watch (AFTER the game), not fun vs the G Men.
sick.gif

I'm not worried per say about scheduling, I will just worry about the moves for now.

...and besides, you never know which teams will be good/bad at times, unless its the Packers or Patriots.

john carlson +4th round pick for osi? does that sound right to anyone? i heard ravens are willing to give up a high pick

john carlson +4th round pick for osi? does that sound right to anyone? i heard ravens are willing to give up a high pick

Just read that the Giants told Osi's agent he's no longer allowed to look for a trade. Looks like he'll be staying

Just read that the Giants told Osi's agent he's no longer allowed to look for a trade. Looks like he'll be staying

Ok so the latest is as follows.

- The Giants and Osi's agent have been on the phone talking today, sources say they are trying to come to some sort of an agreement. Justin Tuck says Osi wants to be back. Tonight will be critical. The Giants have an open practice with pads etc, and Osi is in camp so if he suits up and practices that's going to be a good sign.

It looks like the Giants are really trying to get this done, as is Osi's side.

- The Giants have an offer on the table to Kevin Boss, but it seems like his agent is trying to up the $ as the Raiders are also interested in his services.

- As far as Steve Smith is concerned, some people think he will be back by next week, other unnamed players say it's still going to be a while, like a month or so and that is a big reason no one is in a rush to sign him, the NYG included.

Ok so the latest is as follows.

- The Giants and Osi's agent have been on the phone talking today, sources say they are trying to come to some sort of an agreement. Justin Tuck says Osi wants to be back. Tonight will be critical. The Giants have an open practice with pads etc, and Osi is in camp so if he suits up and practices that's going to be a good sign.

It looks like the Giants are really trying to get this done, as is Osi's side.

- The Giants have an offer on the table to Kevin Boss, but it seems like his agent is trying to up the $ as the Raiders are also interested in his services.

- As far as Steve Smith is concerned, some people think he will be back by next week, other unnamed players say it's still going to be a while, like a month or so and that is a big reason no one is in a rush to sign him, the NYG included.

Just let Smith play once the regular season starts, he should be ready by then.

Let Boss walks if he wants more money, for a tight end he has no blocking skills.....average hands. His catch in the Superbowl will always be appreciated but he is not a difference maker.

Osi staying would be great, i just hate how he wants to restructure his contract when out of the last 3 years he was hurt for one, recovering the next, and had 1 good season last year. He is paid what he deserves.

Just let Smith play once the regular season starts, he should be ready by then.

Let Boss walks if he wants more money, for a tight end he has no blocking skills.....average hands. His catch in the Superbowl will always be appreciated but he is not a difference maker.

Osi staying would be great, i just hate how he wants to restructure his contract when out of the last 3 years he was hurt for one, recovering the next, and had 1 good season last year. He is paid what he deserves.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

THIS 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

THIS 

There only seems to be a handful of us here this year, so the clutter should stay to a minimum...once the season starts and those piss ant Cowboy and Eagles '"fans" come in here and talk their nonsense...then the clutter will fly

There only seems to be a handful of us here this year, so the clutter should stay to a minimum...once the season starts and those piss ant Cowboy and Eagles '"fans" come in here and talk their nonsense...then the clutter will fly

Yeah Boss leaving won't be that big of a deal imo...Giants throw to the TE 5 times a year and like Mez said, his blocking isn't anything special

Trying to get some tickets for opening game in Was.

Yeah Boss leaving won't be that big of a deal imo...Giants throw to the TE 5 times a year and like Mez said, his blocking isn't anything special

Trying to get some tickets for opening game in Was.

Back
Top Bottom