2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Boss is in Oakland working out.

Travis Beckum time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Trying to get some tickets for opening game in Was.
Me too, NY fans are completely different than the fans in this area. It's like they don't care or it's just sports. Any friends I have that are ******** fans are like "Ehhhh" I've gone every year to see the Giants since I moved here, gotta go on 9/11 and season opener.

Me too, NY fans are completely different than the fans in this area. It's like they don't care or it's just sports. Any friends I have that are ******** fans are like "Ehhhh" I've gone every year to see the Giants since I moved here, gotta go on 9/11 and season opener.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Yeah I'm in NC and the past few years every time we played the Panthers it would be in NY....I was at FedEx in 2008 the day after Plax shot himself
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Yeah I'm in NC and the past few years every time we played the Panthers it would be in NY....I was at FedEx in 2008 the day after Plax shot himself
laugh.gif
tired.gif

ESPN NY - Ohm Youngmisuk -

- Bradshaw had left ankle cleaned out in Feb.: "it was nothing really wrong with my ankle. Just a lot of junk in it. Ankles feel tremendous."

- Bradshaw on D. Williams, who got 5-yr, $43 mil, $21 mil gtd: "We are the same talents. He is a great back. Does a lot of same things I do."

ESPN NY - Ohm Youngmisuk -

- Bradshaw had left ankle cleaned out in Feb.: "it was nothing really wrong with my ankle. Just a lot of junk in it. Ankles feel tremendous."

- Bradshaw on D. Williams, who got 5-yr, $43 mil, $21 mil gtd: "We are the same talents. He is a great back. Does a lot of same things I do."

I heard they might put Steve Smith on PUP (can't play until week 6)...recovery on his knee surgery took longer than expected?

Anyone got any more info on this. Heard it on ESPN radio a few days back.

I heard they might put Steve Smith on PUP (can't play until week 6)...recovery on his knee surgery took longer than expected?

Anyone got any more info on this. Heard it on ESPN radio a few days back.

Yea a heard a few days ago that Smith to the PUP list is certainly a possibility. Their priority right now is resigning Osi and signing Prince

Yea a heard a few days ago that Smith to the PUP list is certainly a possibility. Their priority right now is resigning Osi and signing Prince

Was at Giants practice Thursday evening so check out to the video!  Hopefully the Osi situation gets straightened out but Bradshaw looked good running the ball and Kiwi also at linebacker. Good to see Prince signed late Thursday night!

Was at Giants practice Thursday evening so check out to the video!  Hopefully the Osi situation gets straightened out but Bradshaw looked good running the ball and Kiwi also at linebacker. Good to see Prince signed late Thursday night!

Originally Posted by chino905

damn Kevin Boss went to the Raiders :smh

Dude was nice...but I lost faith in him after one play of his against the Packers last season.
Jacobs fumbles the ball on the sideline...instead of trying to hit the ball out of bounds or even just jumping on top of it...Boss opts to try and pick it up and go the distance for the TD.  Not only does he fail miserably, he kicks the ball further in-bounds and into a group of Packers defenders.

Originally Posted by chino905

damn Kevin Boss went to the Raiders :smh

Dude was nice...but I lost faith in him after one play of his against the Packers last season.
Jacobs fumbles the ball on the sideline...instead of trying to hit the ball out of bounds or even just jumping on top of it...Boss opts to try and pick it up and go the distance for the TD.  Not only does he fail miserably, he kicks the ball further in-bounds and into a group of Packers defenders.

Losing Boss is going to suck for Eli, he really lobbied to keep Boss, but he went for the $. Enjoy losing in Oakland.

There are 5 TE's in camp right now, who know what's going to happen with that.

Losing Boss is going to suck for Eli, he really lobbied to keep Boss, but he went for the $. Enjoy losing in Oakland.

There are 5 TE's in camp right now, who know what's going to happen with that.

Back
Top Bottom