2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I really hate that the game was moved to Monday, I have no interest in any games today now...oh well...7:20 start...lets get the W
Yeah, Sunday 1 o'clock games are always the best.

Looks like we get some pieces back tomorrow which is great.  As long as Derek Hagan isn't our primary reciever, I'm good.

Maybe the Cowboys pull an upset tonight and we can move into 1st place with a W tomorrow also. 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I really hate that the game was moved to Monday, I have no interest in any games today now...oh well...7:20 start...lets get the W
Yeah, Sunday 1 o'clock games are always the best.

Looks like we get some pieces back tomorrow which is great.  As long as Derek Hagan isn't our primary reciever, I'm good.

Maybe the Cowboys pull an upset tonight and we can move into 1st place with a W tomorrow also. 

Boys defense is garbage, doubt they win tonight.

Could hope for a split when its all said and done though.

Boys defense is garbage, doubt they win tonight.

Could hope for a split when its all said and done though.

I forgot...the Eagles defense is suspect as well.

I'd like Dallas to win, but $@%# getting help. Giants need to just handle their business, no turnovers, and win 3 of the next 4.
With the bears and packers both losing, the giants will remain one of the 6 team in the playoffs regardless of what happens tonight or tomorrow. So if the giants lose and the eagles win, the giants are the 6 seed, the eagles win or lose, remain the 3 seed and giants 6 seed. 

However, if the giants do win tomorrow, they are tied with the bears at 9-4, which functionally does not change anything, unless... 

It the eagles lose tonight, the giants would become the #2 seed (with a win over the vikings), the bears drop to the 3rd seed, the bucs become the 6th seed, and the eagles are on the outside looking in.

I forgot...the Eagles defense is suspect as well.

I'd like Dallas to win, but $@%# getting help. Giants need to just handle their business, no turnovers, and win 3 of the next 4.
With the bears and packers both losing, the giants will remain one of the 6 team in the playoffs regardless of what happens tonight or tomorrow. So if the giants lose and the eagles win, the giants are the 6 seed, the eagles win or lose, remain the 3 seed and giants 6 seed. 

However, if the giants do win tomorrow, they are tied with the bears at 9-4, which functionally does not change anything, unless... 

It the eagles lose tonight, the giants would become the #2 seed (with a win over the vikings), the bears drop to the 3rd seed, the bucs become the 6th seed, and the eagles are on the outside looking in.

It's simple.
We beat the Eagles, we are favorite for this division with 2 games left.

We lose, we are going to compete for that 6th spot.....and we own the tie breaker over the Bears.

If the Bears win their division, we will compete for GB or Tampa (and they play NE this week).

Just win 2 of the next 3, in any order.

It's simple.
We beat the Eagles, we are favorite for this division with 2 games left.

We lose, we are going to compete for that 6th spot.....and we own the tie breaker over the Bears.

If the Bears win their division, we will compete for GB or Tampa (and they play NE this week).

Just win 2 of the next 3, in any order.

pimp.gif

Im optimistic about the Eagles. I hope our injuries aren't too severe. Hopefullywe can finally see some Linval Joseph

Im optimistic about the Eagles. I hope our injuries aren't too severe. Hopefullywe can finally see some Linval Joseph

i think we can get away with a win against the packers. two concussions for rogers this season, i'm wondering if they'll let him return as fast as the first time he got a concussion this season

i think we can get away with a win against the packers. two concussions for rogers this season, i'm wondering if they'll let him return as fast as the first time he got a concussion this season

Smith hurt his hamstring so hopfully it's nothing too serious, don't know about Super Mario though.

Nicks, Canty, Tuck, and Bradshaw all seem they'll be just fine. The one's to be concerned about are Smith, Manningham, and Sintim.

Smith hurt his hamstring so hopfully it's nothing too serious, don't know about Super Mario though.

Nicks, Canty, Tuck, and Bradshaw all seem they'll be just fine. The one's to be concerned about are Smith, Manningham, and Sintim.

Back
Top Bottom