2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

jets in control of their own destiny from here on out.
A Broncos loss too, no? Either way, our chances are getting better and better for a playoff berth, assuming we keep winning.

I was at the game today (was given tickets last minute this morning). Had
eek.gif
pimp.gif
seats (Section 111C, wheelchair for my father), and the game itself was too good. Seeing the Leonhard injury in person, it didn't look too bad, but when I saw him sit on the bench, I knew it wasn't good.

Just keep on winning, that's all we need to do.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

jets in control of their own destiny from here on out.
A Broncos loss too, no? Either way, our chances are getting better and better for a playoff berth, assuming we keep winning.

I was at the game today (was given tickets last minute this morning). Had
eek.gif
pimp.gif
seats (Section 111C, wheelchair for my father), and the game itself was too good. Seeing the Leonhard injury in person, it didn't look too bad, but when I saw him sit on the bench, I knew it wasn't good.

Just keep on winning, that's all we need to do.

I hate how they keep talking about the W-L combined record for the next three teams we face....as if they're easy wins.

Say what you want about the Eagles but that team is hardly a cake walk. The Dolphins lost today but they've been suing pretty decent the last month and they ALWAYS play is hard.

It's crazy how scary the Giants game will be considering it could determine the season for both teams.

I hate how they keep talking about the W-L combined record for the next three teams we face....as if they're easy wins.

Say what you want about the Eagles but that team is hardly a cake walk. The Dolphins lost today but they've been suing pretty decent the last month and they ALWAYS play is hard.

It's crazy how scary the Giants game will be considering it could determine the season for both teams.

The Broncos have absolutely nothing to do with us.
They're not in the wildcard race anymore.
They're gonna win their division.

The Broncos have absolutely nothing to do with us.
They're not in the wildcard race anymore.
They're gonna win their division.

Man Jimmy is gone for the year again they said. That's not good because he seemed to be just getting his quickness back.

Man Jimmy is gone for the year again they said. That's not good because he seemed to be just getting his quickness back.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Pool has to step it up, because Eric Smith [Homer Simpson]D'oh!'[/Homer Simpson] can't do it alone. It sucks having thin depth for safeties.

And Diego you're right about the Eagles. A week or two ago, with the way they were playing/absence of Vick, I would say the Jets should beat them without much problem, but that isn't the case going into next week.

The Eagles aren't out of playoff contention just yet, and it's always tough to play in Philly. Also, with Vick back, and Leonhard now lost, it's going to be a tough task for the Jets D. I hope they're up for it. Man, I'd kill for this to be a Jets home game and not on the road in Philly
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Pool has to step it up, because Eric Smith [Homer Simpson]D'oh!'[/Homer Simpson] can't do it alone. It sucks having thin depth for safeties.

And Diego you're right about the Eagles. A week or two ago, with the way they were playing/absence of Vick, I would say the Jets should beat them without much problem, but that isn't the case going into next week.

The Eagles aren't out of playoff contention just yet, and it's always tough to play in Philly. Also, with Vick back, and Leonhard now lost, it's going to be a tough task for the Jets D. I hope they're up for it. Man, I'd kill for this to be a Jets home game and not on the road in Philly
30t6p3b.gif

that philly game is far from a cakewalk. however if they can get the job done in philly im all but certain they get in. 

it would be nice to put the nail in the coffin for philly because as of now their still slightly alive since their only 2 games back and would have all the tiebreakers in the nfc east if they finished in any type of tie in the east.

in regards to the jets competition for the wild card spot,  i'm convinced the raiders go 1-2 over their next 3 games,  the bengals are going to lose one of their nfc west games  most likely to arizona who should be 7-7 going into that game and possibly alive in the wild card hunt themselves, and the titans lose to houston in week 17.

i hate looking at the past but that broncos loss really hurts now because 9-4 looks alot better then 8-5 and that 2 game lead would be a lot more comfortable then a 1 game lead.

that philly game is far from a cakewalk. however if they can get the job done in philly im all but certain they get in. 

it would be nice to put the nail in the coffin for philly because as of now their still slightly alive since their only 2 games back and would have all the tiebreakers in the nfc east if they finished in any type of tie in the east.

in regards to the jets competition for the wild card spot,  i'm convinced the raiders go 1-2 over their next 3 games,  the bengals are going to lose one of their nfc west games  most likely to arizona who should be 7-7 going into that game and possibly alive in the wild card hunt themselves, and the titans lose to houston in week 17.

i hate looking at the past but that broncos loss really hurts now because 9-4 looks alot better then 8-5 and that 2 game lead would be a lot more comfortable then a 1 game lead.

philly game got me stressed . didn't know we've never beat the eagles, 0-8
30t6p3b.gif

we need a big game outta greene ....

philly game got me stressed . didn't know we've never beat the eagles, 0-8
30t6p3b.gif

we need a big game outta greene ....

Back
Top Bottom