2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

30t6p3b.gif

i was pretty loaded last night
laugh.gif

all i want is a blowout , can we get 1 this year ? please ? ....

30t6p3b.gif

i was pretty loaded last night
laugh.gif

all i want is a blowout , can we get 1 this year ? please ? ....

fans need to chill. a lot of them taking in what they hear at water coolers, radio, espn, etc and always ready to pile on players.

while jim leonhard is absolutely correct, he should know better than to criticize the fans in any way. that's not god biz

jets got this game easy

fans need to chill. a lot of them taking in what they hear at water coolers, radio, espn, etc and always ready to pile on players.

while jim leonhard is absolutely correct, he should know better than to criticize the fans in any way. that's not god biz

jets got this game easy

kid showed something today
pimp.gif

gotta build on it , ugly win but we take em ....

oh and please no more wildcat .... please ......

kid showed something today
pimp.gif

gotta build on it , ugly win but we take em ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

You know damn well that Greene TD on the Wildcat assured it's here to stay
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

You know damn well that Greene TD on the Wildcat assured it's here to stay
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just keep rolling doesn't matter how we do it...more and more I'm convinced we have to run the table to get in.  There is such a logjam in the AFC we need to get to 11-5 to assure us a spot.

Just keep rolling doesn't matter how we do it...more and more I'm convinced we have to run the table to get in.  There is such a logjam in the AFC we need to get to 11-5 to assure us a spot.

game ball: Offensive line.
No sacks allowed on a pretty strong Washington pass rush.
Although Sanchez took a while to warm up, he executed once again late in the 4th quarter when we needed him to. Solid route by Holmes.

Nice to see Shonn Greene in the end zone more than once in a game.

Slauson played well looking like Faneca on the pull.

We need to win all our games.

game ball: Offensive line.
No sacks allowed on a pretty strong Washington pass rush.
Although Sanchez took a while to warm up, he executed once again late in the 4th quarter when we needed him to. Solid route by Holmes.

Nice to see Shonn Greene in the end zone more than once in a game.

Slauson played well looking like Faneca on the pull.

We need to win all our games.

Looking at the standings...
sick.gif
We're 7-5

We're tied with the Titans, Broncos, Raiders and Bengals... (That first wildcard is long gone)

We lost to the Broncos and the Raiders ... one is gonna win the division, the other has our tiebreaker.

We're 5-5 in the AFC. The Bengals are 6-4, the Titans are 5-4.

Even if the Titans lose an AFC game, they're 3-1 against the same people we're 1-3 against. (We're tied with the Bengals)

---

Broncos can keep winning...**%@ it ... that's Tebow Christ. Cutler's done and now Forte...so of course the Broncos get the Bears next. Then the Pats, Bills and Chiefs. That looks like 3-1 and the division won to me.

Raiders have to lose. They're headed to Lambeau, then have the Lions, Chiefs and Chargers...and they still have Carson Palmer. That's 2-2, maybe 1-3 to me. (9-7)

Bengals scare me the most. They've got the Texans, Rams, Cardinals
30t6p3b.gif
and then the Ravens. They could win out or go 3-1. (10-6)

Titans have the Saints coming
smokin.gif
... then the Colts, Jags and Texans.
indifferent.gif
Cupcake. CJ cooking now ... They could win out or go 3-1. (10-6)

We're tied with 4 teams and have to beat 3 of them by a game to get in with 4 games left.

We've got the Chiefs, Eagles, Giants and Dolphins left ... It's doable, but we basically have to win out.

Looking at the standings...
sick.gif
We're 7-5

We're tied with the Titans, Broncos, Raiders and Bengals... (That first wildcard is long gone)

We lost to the Broncos and the Raiders ... one is gonna win the division, the other has our tiebreaker.

We're 5-5 in the AFC. The Bengals are 6-4, the Titans are 5-4.

Even if the Titans lose an AFC game, they're 3-1 against the same people we're 1-3 against. (We're tied with the Bengals)

---

Broncos can keep winning...**%@ it ... that's Tebow Christ. Cutler's done and now Forte...so of course the Broncos get the Bears next. Then the Pats, Bills and Chiefs. That looks like 3-1 and the division won to me.

Raiders have to lose. They're headed to Lambeau, then have the Lions, Chiefs and Chargers...and they still have Carson Palmer. That's 2-2, maybe 1-3 to me. (9-7)

Bengals scare me the most. They've got the Texans, Rams, Cardinals
30t6p3b.gif
and then the Ravens. They could win out or go 3-1. (10-6)

Titans have the Saints coming
smokin.gif
... then the Colts, Jags and Texans.
indifferent.gif
Cupcake. CJ cooking now ... They could win out or go 3-1. (10-6)

We're tied with 4 teams and have to beat 3 of them by a game to get in with 4 games left.

We've got the Chiefs, Eagles, Giants and Dolphins left ... It's doable, but we basically have to win out.

I think we'll win the next two at least which hopefully will give us some confidence going into the last two. Chiefs suck, Eagles are in shambles, so if we lost one of those two we are utterly pathetic.

Giants game will be a bloodbath that's for sure. And the Dolphins in Miami, motivated, nothing to lose, will be scary also. To be honest, I don't think we'll do it but I'm praying we do cause regardless of how !#@##@ this team is I could easily see us turning it on come playoff time and ending up right where we were last year.

I think we'll win the next two at least which hopefully will give us some confidence going into the last two. Chiefs suck, Eagles are in shambles, so if we lost one of those two we are utterly pathetic.

Giants game will be a bloodbath that's for sure. And the Dolphins in Miami, motivated, nothing to lose, will be scary also. To be honest, I don't think we'll do it but I'm praying we do cause regardless of how !#@##@ this team is I could easily see us turning it on come playoff time and ending up right where we were last year.

Back
Top Bottom