2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

first win in PA ever week 15 last year, second win in PA ever this year is the plan.

im goin with my homegirl to some jets bar in LA tomorrow, should be fun.

first win in PA ever week 15 last year, second win in PA ever this year is the plan.

im goin with my homegirl to some jets bar in LA tomorrow, should be fun.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pathetic,   at least the titans lost as well though. 

not sure what the situation is tiebreaker wise with cincinnati,  both teams will have the same conference record but the jets have a better divisional record.

it's looking like a 3 way tie between oakland, cincinnati, and the jets though.    i know oakland beat the jets but im not sure how that plays into a 3 way tie.

it sucks they got philly at the most unideal time but the way they laid an egg is what got me mad more then anything.  it would've been nice to get philly while vick was hurt and they were playing horrible.

whatever though, if they don't win these final 2 games, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

pathetic,   at least the titans lost as well though. 

not sure what the situation is tiebreaker wise with cincinnati,  both teams will have the same conference record but the jets have a better divisional record.

it's looking like a 3 way tie between oakland, cincinnati, and the jets though.    i know oakland beat the jets but im not sure how that plays into a 3 way tie.

it sucks they got philly at the most unideal time but the way they laid an egg is what got me mad more then anything.  it would've been nice to get philly while vick was hurt and they were playing horrible.

whatever though, if they don't win these final 2 games, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

This game pretty much never happened.  Jets still control their own destiny if they win out.  Giants game will be tough too because the Giants pass rushers are just as good if not better than the Eagles.

This game pretty much never happened.  Jets still control their own destiny if they win out.  Giants game will be tough too because the Giants pass rushers are just as good if not better than the Eagles.

Originally Posted by onewearz

no words ......
Would be cool and all to make the playoffs, but I would think we are a one-and-done team. Our O-Line can't hang, and our defense can't defend.

Originally Posted by onewearz

no words ......
Would be cool and all to make the playoffs, but I would think we are a one-and-done team. Our O-Line can't hang, and our defense can't defend.

i honestly just wanna beat the giants and shut my entire fam up
laugh.gif

i'll be good with that , we need linebackers , lineman , and even start looking at the qb situation
30t6p3b.gif

i honestly just wanna beat the giants and shut my entire fam up
laugh.gif

i'll be good with that , we need linebackers , lineman , and even start looking at the qb situation
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by d5

GMen pass rush has been depleted all season, its not better than what the Eagles can draw up.

Originally Posted by d5

GMen pass rush has been depleted all season, its not better than what the Eagles can draw up.

sick.gif
....wayne %+*@%%@ hunter, ducasse, smith, mulligans are all worthless....Greenes tearing up the D that first drive keep feeding him the rock, dont take em out the game, schotty just doesnt have a feel of a game, pathetic and help me understand one thing....if Revis and Cro are locked up 1 on 1 on the wrs how the hell are te's always open?....wouldnt they be able to double team em?...makes no sense, you would think they would be able to use that as a huge advantage to double team other guys guess not 

sick.gif
....wayne %+*@%%@ hunter, ducasse, smith, mulligans are all worthless....Greenes tearing up the D that first drive keep feeding him the rock, dont take em out the game, schotty just doesnt have a feel of a game, pathetic and help me understand one thing....if Revis and Cro are locked up 1 on 1 on the wrs how the hell are te's always open?....wouldnt they be able to double team em?...makes no sense, you would think they would be able to use that as a huge advantage to double team other guys guess not 

Eric Smith can't cover a TE even if his family was a gun point. Hunter can't pass block for his life the same way. This team is sickening from those two positions.

Eric Smith can't cover a TE even if his family was a gun point. Hunter can't pass block for his life the same way. This team is sickening from those two positions.

Back
Top Bottom