2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by MrONegative

We've got the Chiefs
One game at a time....
smile.gif

Not to look ahead but Cromartie on Victor Cruz 
sick.gif

We definitely have to rush for 150 plus yards and win the time of possession battle againt the Giants if we want to win

sick.gif

We definitely have to rush for 150 plus yards and win the time of possession battle againt the Giants if we want to win

It's best to win but we could win 3 out of the 4 but the afc games are a must.

Each team we are tied with looks like they will have 2 losses that assuming the Texans play like usual.

I hate being a jets fan sometimes they can never make anything easy.

That Raiders game still has me pissed. They basically quit in the middle of the second quarter

It's best to win but we could win 3 out of the 4 but the afc games are a must.

Each team we are tied with looks like they will have 2 losses that assuming the Texans play like usual.

I hate being a jets fan sometimes they can never make anything easy.

That Raiders game still has me pissed. They basically quit in the middle of the second quarter

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

sick.gif

I think Wilson would be on Cruz more, Cro matches up well with manningham imo

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

sick.gif

I think Wilson would be on Cruz more, Cro matches up well with manningham imo

I don't get peoples constant hate on Cro, out of all the things that stick out on the team, you guys constantly rag on that guy, makes no sense to me.

I don't get peoples constant hate on Cro, out of all the things that stick out on the team, you guys constantly rag on that guy, makes no sense to me.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Nobody is ragging on Cro. The Giants run game has been awful this year so im not really concerned with it they are a elite downfield passing team. Nicks im not too worried about because I know Revis will limit his production but Victor Cruz is another story I just don't see Cro or Wilson slowing him down dude has been burning DB's all year. I just do not want to get into a shootout with those dudes cause we will not win.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Nobody is ragging on Cro. The Giants run game has been awful this year so im not really concerned with it they are a elite downfield passing team. Nicks im not too worried about because I know Revis will limit his production but Victor Cruz is another story I just don't see Cro or Wilson slowing him down dude has been burning DB's all year. I just do not want to get into a shootout with those dudes cause we will not win.

Jim Leonhard getting hurt sucks for the Jets hopefully it's not too bad.

I want the Jets to DESTROY Philly!!

Jim Leonhard getting hurt sucks for the Jets hopefully it's not too bad.

I want the Jets to DESTROY Philly!!

leonhard might be done , sucks , two yrs in a row ....

sanchez continues to get better, greene getting better, defense gaining some confidence
pimp.gif

like how things are going , now lets beat the birds !!

leonhard might be done , sucks , two yrs in a row ....

sanchez continues to get better, greene getting better, defense gaining some confidence
pimp.gif

like how things are going , now lets beat the birds !!

We won, Titans lost, Bengals barely lost.
Broncos and Giants lose, today's almost perfect.

cept for Leonhard
30t6p3b.gif

We won, Titans lost, Bengals barely lost.
Broncos and Giants lose, today's almost perfect.

cept for Leonhard
30t6p3b.gif

i wake up this morning beyond hungover and see  kc 3  nyj 34,   roll over and go back to bed and wake up later to see the titans and bengals lost and realize the raiders are in green bay.   aside from leonhard getting hurt todays been a perfect day so far.

jets in control of their own destiny from here on out.  win out and their in for sure.  if they lose 1 game but its to a nfc team i think they could possibly have the tiebreaker over the bengals as well. i think 2-1 gets them in as well.

the way houston is playing, i could see them beating the titans in week 17,  arizona is playing hard and i wouldn't be shocked if they upset the bengals.  hell the titans at home is one of the last real chances for the colts to squeak out a win, i doubt it happens but i assume they play hard and for pride since their staring 0-16 in the face. aside from that i really don't see the bengals or titans on the same level as the jets. not saying their bad teams but the jets have a better overall team then either of them.

hopefully they carry the momentum from this win into philly next week,  they should win but philly is going to play them tough imo.

i wake up this morning beyond hungover and see  kc 3  nyj 34,   roll over and go back to bed and wake up later to see the titans and bengals lost and realize the raiders are in green bay.   aside from leonhard getting hurt todays been a perfect day so far.

jets in control of their own destiny from here on out.  win out and their in for sure.  if they lose 1 game but its to a nfc team i think they could possibly have the tiebreaker over the bengals as well. i think 2-1 gets them in as well.

the way houston is playing, i could see them beating the titans in week 17,  arizona is playing hard and i wouldn't be shocked if they upset the bengals.  hell the titans at home is one of the last real chances for the colts to squeak out a win, i doubt it happens but i assume they play hard and for pride since their staring 0-16 in the face. aside from that i really don't see the bengals or titans on the same level as the jets. not saying their bad teams but the jets have a better overall team then either of them.

hopefully they carry the momentum from this win into philly next week,  they should win but philly is going to play them tough imo.

Back
Top Bottom