2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Dude blew up in the huddle for whatever reason then took off his helmet and some of his equipment indicating he wasn't playing no more. Then the whole time the jets are driving down the field he is sitting on the bench looking the other way not even paying attention to his team moving the ball. Dude pulled a Randy Moss but ten times worse.

Dude blew up in the huddle for whatever reason then took off his helmet and some of his equipment indicating he wasn't playing no more. Then the whole time the jets are driving down the field he is sitting on the bench looking the other way not even paying attention to his team moving the ball. Dude pulled a Randy Moss but ten times worse.

roll.gif
airmaxpenny, sup.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

santonio look upset you can tell. he didn't get the ball..

yeah but you dont pout on the sidelines and not care.  He has that C on his jersey for a reason and he didnt act like one

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

santonio look upset you can tell. he didn't get the ball..

yeah but you dont pout on the sidelines and not care.  He has that C on his jersey for a reason and he didnt act like one

It's Team Jets over everything... But this is gonna be a long offseason fellas. I don't even want to watch the postseason.

It's Team Jets over everything... But this is gonna be a long offseason fellas. I don't even want to watch the postseason.

santonio holmes needs that captain C removed for that stunt. if there was a choice between 1 or the other, i prefered braylon edwards. santonio seems like the once i get my contract im going to act up type. there's a reason pittsburgh was willing to let him go for so little over something so petty like his incident in 2010.

regarding sanchez, i've defended him alot but you can't defend todays performance or the closing stretch of this season at all. absolutely horrible. he has a whole offseason to improve, and he better be working and putting the necessary effort in. i don't doubt his work ethic despite the fact he hasn't played like a good qb this season but he better put the work in this offseason.

he's going to be on a short leash next season and deservedly so. a capable backup better be brought in, so if he goofs there's someone capable of steppng in as opposed to a 41 year old backup. imo he has about 6-7 games next season to improve and show he can be the answer and if he doesn't he's benched if there's a capable backup. schottys most likely gone so he can't be blamed for mark sanchez's struggles no more.

i just don't get how dude throws picks at the most unideal times. it's bad when you a throw a pick any time but he throws them at the worst possible times. if he can cut down on the turnovers imo he's salvageable but it's a lot to ask going off this season.

santonio holmes needs that captain C removed for that stunt. if there was a choice between 1 or the other, i prefered braylon edwards. santonio seems like the once i get my contract im going to act up type. there's a reason pittsburgh was willing to let him go for so little over something so petty like his incident in 2010.

regarding sanchez, i've defended him alot but you can't defend todays performance or the closing stretch of this season at all. absolutely horrible. he has a whole offseason to improve, and he better be working and putting the necessary effort in. i don't doubt his work ethic despite the fact he hasn't played like a good qb this season but he better put the work in this offseason.

he's going to be on a short leash next season and deservedly so. a capable backup better be brought in, so if he goofs there's someone capable of steppng in as opposed to a 41 year old backup. imo he has about 6-7 games next season to improve and show he can be the answer and if he doesn't he's benched if there's a capable backup. schottys most likely gone so he can't be blamed for mark sanchez's struggles no more.

i just don't get how dude throws picks at the most unideal times. it's bad when you a throw a pick any time but he throws them at the worst possible times. if he can cut down on the turnovers imo he's salvageable but it's a lot to ask going off this season.

30t6p3b.gif
Bring on the offseason thread where we reiterate the same isht we said last year...
eyes.gif

#18, #10, #1(pick) > Mark San-$#!%

30t6p3b.gif
Bring on the offseason thread where we reiterate the same isht we said last year...
eyes.gif

#18, #10, #1(pick) > Mark San-$#!%

Originally Posted by MPire

im reading more about his blow up and the more i hear, the more i want him gone.

a complete disgrace for a captain.

they need to stop going after questionable character guys  thinking they'll flourish under a players coach like rex.   it works for 1 season or when the teams winning but after a while their true character comes out.

say what you want about sanchez and most of it is justified but it's inexcusable for holmes to show him up like that in public.  sanchez was giving his best effort out there (he didn't do a good job though) but him and everyone else was giving their best effort and for a team captain to act like that is a joke.

teams have disagreements and conflict all the time but what seperates good teams from dyfunctional ones is that the good teams fix the problems behind closed doors.

from tweets by Vrentas and Manish:

"he quit" one teamate said of holmes "its happened for the past two or three weeks. its happened all season"

OC Brian made the call to bench holmes in 4Q

LT on holmes "there were some guys in the huddle unhappy w/tones demeanour. its tough to follow a captain who behaves in that manner"

Slauson on jets jarring in huddle: "it started off between holmes & another guy, then everyone came at each other, it was bad"

Revis on the immediate future of the jets "there are going to be changes. you are going to see some different faces"

Back
Top Bottom