2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

I feel like our defense is just too slow now..maybe its just me
grin.gif
nope its true, thomas and pace on the outside chasing rbs and slot wrs 
sick.gif
....and I know Leonhard is popular with fans but he really doesnt deserve to be starting, slow small and for his "smarts" hes caught out of position a lottt

Nope ur defense isnt slow its just the AL Davis offense is too fast. We have the fastest offense in the league who practices against the fastest defense in the league every week.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

grin.gif
sick.gif
....and I know Leonhard is popular with fans but he really doesnt deserve to be starting, slow small and for his "smarts" hes caught out of position a lottt

Nope ur defense isnt slow its just the AL Davis offense is too fast. We have the fastest offense in the league who practices against the fastest defense in the league every week.
Jets lbs r slow as +#*+ n every  Jet fan will tell u that, just looked even slower compared to the Raiders

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

grin.gif
sick.gif

Jets lbs r slow as +#*+ n every  Jet fan will tell u that, just looked even slower compared to the Raiders

Let's say colts get the #1 pick...what do the colts do with manning? And yes, I'm already dreaming about that possibility.And this team has too many holes right now. Saftey's have not looked good, we still don't have a pass rush which I've been saying for two years now, sanchez still sucks and our o-line is inconsistent right now. I know a lot fo people still aren't taking the Bills for real but those 4 games vs. the pats and them are going to decide this season. Playoffs are anything but a lock right now.

Let's say colts get the #1 pick...what do the colts do with manning? And yes, I'm already dreaming about that possibility.And this team has too many holes right now. Saftey's have not looked good, we still don't have a pass rush which I've been saying for two years now, sanchez still sucks and our o-line is inconsistent right now. I know a lot fo people still aren't taking the Bills for real but those 4 games vs. the pats and them are going to decide this season. Playoffs are anything but a lock right now.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by AG 47

I see Jets fans thinking tomorrow will be a routine game. You will respect us by the end of this game. Go Raiders.

nominating this post   of quote of the week
laugh.gif

na im joking, the raiders will make things interesting and this is a better raider team then before, but i see the jets taking care of things when it's all said and done.  remember the jets are a very good road team.

what was that you were saying?
roll.gif

I see Jets fans thinking tomorrow will be a routine game. You will respect us by the end of this game. Go Raiders.

laugh.gif

na im joking, the raiders will make things interesting and this is a better raider team then before, but i see the jets taking care of things when it's all said and done.  remember the jets are a very good road team.

roll.gif

DMC was looking like Mcgahee of the past lol... I mean, the loss sucks. I give respect to three non Jets teams in the league; Lions, Bills & now the Raiders.. Bromartie kinda blew the game with that drop. I'm glad the game was blacked out in my area.. streaming made me only watch the game half-assed lol. Gonna honestly have to make a statement next week vs the Ravens

DMC was looking like Mcgahee of the past lol... I mean, the loss sucks. I give respect to three non Jets teams in the league; Lions, Bills & now the Raiders.. Bromartie kinda blew the game with that drop. I'm glad the game was blacked out in my area.. streaming made me only watch the game half-assed lol. Gonna honestly have to make a statement next week vs the Ravens

Last night was tough to deal with.

But um

When are we gonna start the fire schotty campaign again. He waits to the last 7 mins to show that defense was swiss cheese. I wonder when did he realized that we were down.

I would of bet against anyone $1000 that told me that Greene in one game would of led us in reception

Revis has to learn to deceive the QB at least let them throw to his side once

That Cro phantom hold where he fell down was the worst thing I saw ,that either set up their 1st or 2nd td.

Last night was tough to deal with.

But um

When are we gonna start the fire schotty campaign again. He waits to the last 7 mins to show that defense was swiss cheese. I wonder when did he realized that we were down.

I would of bet against anyone $1000 that told me that Greene in one game would of led us in reception

Revis has to learn to deceive the QB at least let them throw to his side once

That Cro phantom hold where he fell down was the worst thing I saw ,that either set up their 1st or 2nd td.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

defenses play differently in the last 5-10 minutes with a two score lead. they'll give up yards just to make sure they don't give up the long play.

and at the end of the day, he's putting the ball in sanchez's hands. what the kid does with it is another thing. how many times did sanchez drop back yesterday?

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

defenses play differently in the last 5-10 minutes with a two score lead. they'll give up yards just to make sure they don't give up the long play.

and at the end of the day, he's putting the ball in sanchez's hands. what the kid does with it is another thing. how many times did sanchez drop back yesterday?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

He barley had any time because the O-Line was crumbling. Besides, even if he had time, he would probably be too timid and dink-and-dunk to Greene or Tomlinson
ohwell.gif

Sanchez has an arm, let it fly kid!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

He barley had any time because the O-Line was crumbling. Besides, even if he had time, he would probably be too timid and dink-and-dunk to Greene or Tomlinson
ohwell.gif

Sanchez has an arm, let it fly kid!

Originally Posted by solesavage

laugh.gif

roll.gif

if you want  just edit my post and have it say "I just took a L and made a fool of myself"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

laugh.gif

roll.gif

if you want  just edit my post and have it say "I just took a L and made a fool of myself"
laugh.gif

anyone got a gif of Cromartie playing air guitar waiting for the kickoff after he muffed the first one?

lol dude is a fool.

anyone got a gif of Cromartie playing air guitar waiting for the kickoff after he muffed the first one?

lol dude is a fool.

weathers gonna be cold and wet sunday night , favors the running game which scares me about this game .

hopefully our defense gets it together, ravens are tough at home .....

weathers gonna be cold and wet sunday night , favors the running game which scares me about this game .

hopefully our defense gets it together, ravens are tough at home .....

hopefully tomorrow night is a wakeup call for the defense and they get it together.

i figured i'd post it as well. im debating on going to the sunday night game against new england in november. if anyone is down to go hit me up it would be nice to set something up similar to the week 1 mini tailgate a few of us had.

tailgate, good food, lots of good drink, and hopefully a good game as well. anyone down for it in november?

hopefully tomorrow night is a wakeup call for the defense and they get it together.

i figured i'd post it as well. im debating on going to the sunday night game against new england in november. if anyone is down to go hit me up it would be nice to set something up similar to the week 1 mini tailgate a few of us had.

tailgate, good food, lots of good drink, and hopefully a good game as well. anyone down for it in november?

Back
Top Bottom