2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

weathers gonna be cold and wet sunday night , favors the running game which scares me about this game .

hopefully our defense gets it together, ravens are tough at home .....
If McFadden ran all over us (not knocking him, just saying because of our "touted" run-defense"), Rice might just do the same
30t6p3b.gif

I can bet we'll see more production out of Tomlinson than Greene today (for whatever reason), and the hate for Greene will continue.

We can win 3-0 for all I care, I just think today is a must win.

Originally Posted by onewearz

weathers gonna be cold and wet sunday night , favors the running game which scares me about this game .

hopefully our defense gets it together, ravens are tough at home .....
If McFadden ran all over us (not knocking him, just saying because of our "touted" run-defense"), Rice might just do the same
30t6p3b.gif

I can bet we'll see more production out of Tomlinson than Greene today (for whatever reason), and the hate for Greene will continue.

We can win 3-0 for all I care, I just think today is a must win.

not confident at all for some reason
30t6p3b.gif

hope schotty takes the training wheels off already and opens up the playbook. you can throw on the ravens ..

not confident at all for some reason
30t6p3b.gif

hope schotty takes the training wheels off already and opens up the playbook. you can throw on the ravens ..

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

bkmac wrote:
I just think today is a must win.

Is it the playoffs already? Last I check its October 2, 2011. 
week 4. relax. They'll be ready trust. 
wink.gif

SNF should be a great ONE.
pimp.gif

It's only a sense of urgency because we play NE (in Foxborough
sick.gif
), next week. 

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

bkmac wrote:
I just think today is a must win.

Is it the playoffs already? Last I check its October 2, 2011. 
week 4. relax. They'll be ready trust. 
wink.gif

SNF should be a great ONE.
pimp.gif

It's only a sense of urgency because we play NE (in Foxborough
sick.gif
), next week. 

Only key injury is Nick Mangold.

Calling it 19-17 Jets, Sanchez/Schotty HAVE to take advantage of Ravens being down 3 starting corners

Only key injury is Nick Mangold.

Calling it 19-17 Jets, Sanchez/Schotty HAVE to take advantage of Ravens being down 3 starting corners

Carson+Palmer+Jim+Leonhard+Cincinnati+Bengals+-m6hjGqxlwCl.jpg

Bring this man to NY and make him the starting QB now, Sanchez is no leader I have never believed the Jets will win a super bowl with Sancho.

Bring this man to NY and make him the starting QB now, Sanchez is no leader I have never believed the Jets will win a super bowl with Sancho.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

100 % agree.  Jets will NEVER win a super bowl with Sanchez as QB

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

100 % agree.  Jets will NEVER win a super bowl with Sanchez as QB

http://twitter.com/#!/DavidClowney
@DavidClowney David Clowney

What's sad is I swear I'm sitting here calling out plays before they run them and I haven't been with the #Jets in a year come tomorrow

http://www.facebook.com/KrisJenkins77
Kris Jenkins
Look I retired because I love being able to walk for my kids more than the NFL. It was a hard thing to do, but I feel confident that the Jets can get it together. I just don't know what the hell is going on right now?!?!?!

This is DISUGUSTING.

Back
Top Bottom