2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

finnns2003 wrote:
You guys blow. We suck, you suck, we'll have Luck, you'll have Sanchez. Life is good.
laugh.gif

What are you gonna do if Indy gets the #1 pick or Luck doesn't even come out ?
Luck is a Senior this year, but your point of another team getting 1st overall is valid, even though I'm pretty sure dude was joking.

Pretty sure you're wrong.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/players/167069

Luck isn't a Senior. Dolphins get #1 pick and then trade for Tebow. Finns pays his bet off to me. Miami still sucks as a sports city. Life is good.
laugh.gif

Luck isn't a Senior. Dolphins get #1 pick and then trade for Tebow. Finns pays his bet off to me. Miami still sucks as a sports city. Life is good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by onewearz

jets need to smack these dudes and make it look easy, need some confidence ......
And that they did
pimp.gif

It's great to be back to Jet football, let's keep it that way
happy.gif
Your delusional
laugh.gif
And you are pretty damn annoying. Sorry I'm happy my team won
indifferent.gif
. Son if you don't like the Jets, STOP WATCHING. We won't miss you, I promise.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by onewearz

jets need to smack these dudes and make it look easy, need some confidence ......
And that they did
pimp.gif

It's great to be back to Jet football, let's keep it that way
happy.gif
Your delusional
laugh.gif
And you are pretty damn annoying. Sorry I'm happy my team won
indifferent.gif
. Son if you don't like the Jets, STOP WATCHING. We won't miss you, I promise.

"Let me tell you right now, I was only kidding around with him." Fatcesa knows damn well he wasn't kidding around, he got what was coming for him. Now no one on the Jets likes him
laugh.gif

Proud to say that man is My Cornerback.

"Let me tell you right now, I was only kidding around with him." Fatcesa knows damn well he wasn't kidding around, he got what was coming for him. Now no one on the Jets likes him
laugh.gif

Proud to say that man is My Cornerback.

I wonder how much of an issue dude made when Giants players had them ghost injuries earlier in the season.

That bum stays hatin on the Jets.

I wonder how much of an issue dude made when Giants players had them ghost injuries earlier in the season.

That bum stays hatin on the Jets.

Francesca hasn't said anything of worth in 20 years, $#+! the old hack, Revis should have aired him out before hanging up

Francesca hasn't said anything of worth in 20 years, $#+! the old hack, Revis should have aired him out before hanging up

Back
Top Bottom