2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

1zejq1f.jpg

I hate the dolphins just as much as anybody else. At the end we were kind of violating Moore. It was like 20 sec to go and we was still knocking him out like we were trying to hurt him . But good win though. I barely got to watch the game

Mcknight needs more field time like everyone know this.

I hate the dolphins just as much as anybody else. At the end we were kind of violating Moore. It was like 20 sec to go and we was still knocking him out like we were trying to hurt him . But good win though. I barely got to watch the game

Mcknight needs more field time like everyone know this.

finnns2003 wrote:
You guys blow. We suck, you suck, we'll have Luck, you'll have Sanchez. Life is good.
laugh.gif

What are you gonna do if Indy gets the #1 pick or Luck doesn't even come out ?

finnns2003 wrote:
You guys blow. We suck, you suck, we'll have Luck, you'll have Sanchez. Life is good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

finnns2003 wrote:
laugh.gif

Luck is a Senior this year, but your point of another team getting 1st overall is valid, even though I'm pretty sure dude was joking.

finnns2003 wrote:
laugh.gif

Luck is a Senior this year, but your point of another team getting 1st overall is valid, even though I'm pretty sure dude was joking.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

you sound mad?

anyways good win jets but we need to keep on getting better
pimp.gif
 a good start though

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

you sound mad?

anyways good win jets but we need to keep on getting better
pimp.gif
 a good start though

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

finnns2003 wrote:
laugh.gif

Pretty sure you're wrong.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/players/167069

Back
Top Bottom