2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Luck isn't a Senior. Dolphins get #1 pick and then trade for Tebow. Finns pays his bet off to me. Miami still sucks as a sports city. Life is good.
laugh.gif

You're ******ed, definitely a senior...Luck would've been the #1 pick last year coming out as a junior. How you don't know/haven't caught wind of that at this point is beyond me.
Revis SMH....week in week out, he proves thats he's as good as it gets
pimp.gif

I hope he doesn't have that great of a game this week though, I need that boy V. Jackson to come thru for FF reasons.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Luck isn't a Senior. Dolphins get #1 pick and then trade for Tebow. Finns pays his bet off to me. Miami still sucks as a sports city. Life is good.
laugh.gif

You're ******ed, definitely a senior...Luck would've been the #1 pick last year coming out as a junior. How you don't know/haven't caught wind of that at this point is beyond me.
Revis SMH....week in week out, he proves thats he's as good as it gets
pimp.gif

I hope he doesn't have that great of a game this week though, I need that boy V. Jackson to come thru for FF reasons.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

No reason to hang up and be so defensive though.
Nah, dont give trolls the time of day.

And have a good feeling bout this game, have a feeling we make a statement game this weekend.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

No reason to hang up and be so defensive though.
Nah, dont give trolls the time of day.

And have a good feeling bout this game, have a feeling we make a statement game this weekend.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

eek.gif

How is Sanchez going to do?

eek.gif

How is Sanchez going to do?

man we need a better half and i aint even watching the game
30t6p3b.gif
they aint showing it in Chicago

but checking espn.com and dont like the scoreboard. come on jets!

man we need a better half and i aint even watching the game
30t6p3b.gif
they aint showing it in Chicago

but checking espn.com and dont like the scoreboard. come on jets!

shawn greene with a 100 yd game
pimp.gif

plax 3 td's
pimp.gif

sanchez looked better , still wanna see him take more chances ...

LT ....... . .. .

shawn greene with a 100 yd game
pimp.gif

plax 3 td's
pimp.gif

sanchez looked better , still wanna see him take more chances ...

LT ....... . .. .

AMP called this game
pimp.gif

Considering the losing streak/ugly play we had going, 4-3 into the BYE, I'll take that. Time to rest up and get ready for the long haul. J-E-T-S kiddos!

AMP called this game
pimp.gif

Considering the losing streak/ugly play we had going, 4-3 into the BYE, I'll take that. Time to rest up and get ready for the long haul. J-E-T-S kiddos!

Nice comeback!!!!!

REVIS IS A BEAST!!!!! He sure shut Francesca mouth with that INT lol

sanchez did look good today!

good win guys!
pimp.gif

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice comeback!!!!!

REVIS IS A BEAST!!!!! He sure shut Francesca mouth with that INT lol

sanchez did look good today!

good win guys!
pimp.gif

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bkmac

AMP called this game
pimp.gif

Just cause I don't mindlessly hype up guys performances and speak in hyperbole doesn't mean I don't love this team.  Great win today, defense is excellent.  Anymore clowns want to talk about Cro being a problem?

Maybin can't do anything else but as a situational speed rusher he is pretty good.  Pass Defense excellent.  Eric Smith still sucks in coverage though.

Sanchez almost cost us with that goal line interception today, was still extremely mediocre and missed open guys routinely.

The two games again the Bills are going to decide this season. Next week especially considering we have two weeks to gameplan for it now.  Def. worried about Fred Jackson running all over on us.

AMP called this game
pimp.gif

Just cause I don't mindlessly hype up guys performances and speak in hyperbole doesn't mean I don't love this team.  Great win today, defense is excellent.  Anymore clowns want to talk about Cro being a problem?

Maybin can't do anything else but as a situational speed rusher he is pretty good.  Pass Defense excellent.  Eric Smith still sucks in coverage though.

Sanchez almost cost us with that goal line interception today, was still extremely mediocre and missed open guys routinely.

The two games again the Bills are going to decide this season. Next week especially considering we have two weeks to gameplan for it now.  Def. worried about Fred Jackson running all over on us.

AMP called this game
pimp.gif

Agreed I rather have Poole back there.

AMP called this game
pimp.gif

Agreed I rather have Poole back there.

Back
Top Bottom